Everglen has a visitor?

Fitz pov

The anger still pulsed through every vein in his body. But the sadness and grief finally won him over when he was told she was slowly bleeding to death and he couldn't do anything about it!

He kicked his bed. It hurt but he didn't care in the slightest, he turned to see a figure. No. Two hooded figures they each slowly lowered their hoods uncover two women one blonde and the other with long brown hair. They both grinned evilly when Gisela spoke "hey fitz"

He panicked then quickly transmitted to Sophie Crap! she's asleep! So he turned to his panic ring he switched it so many times back and forward over and over.

"Don't ignore me child!" Gisela practically spat.

"I looked up to meet her eyes what do you want?"

"Oh! So glad you asked. I'm here to ask how our dear Moonlark is holding up."

"Obviously by the state your in not so well. Hmmm... maybe I could help?"

"No! you've done enough!!!" A flash back to when he had shouted those words at Sophie when his dads mind had broke came to his mind. However, this time the woman he was yelling at deserved it for real.

She tilted her head to the side slightly and puckered her lip pretending to be sad. "But I feel so bad."

No reply.

"Oh well. I guess you don't need this." she said raising a vile of green liquid.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I know that the Moonlark is struggling from those scars. But the Orges came up with the answer long ago. It's their weapon, I guess they wanted to keep the people they were interrogating alive longer"

"Don't worry Sophie is not the first to have me use my favourite toy on them."

"YOU DID THIS TOO SOPHIE!?!" I screamed ready to run at her and punch her so hard.

"Enough of that fitz. The vile will work and then you can have your Moonlark back."

"Your lying." I challenged

"No, I'm not." She responded without missing a beat.

"And why should I believe you? Besides whatever you need I probably can't give to you."

She sighed. "You can give me what I want."

"And that is?" I asked.

"That is for the Moonlark to be better."she said.

Then she tossed the vile into the air and light leaped away.

In a daze I caught the vile and stared at the green liquid.