Different

Dex's Pov

I sat in my room curled up in a ball of blankets procrastinating everything that I had to do day and avoiding getting up from my bed. If I got up I would have to face the fact that my best friend was told she had to die to "build the bridge between humanity and elves" or whatever forkle was talking about. Forkle was starting to grow on him, but now he was someone who I had a lot of words to say to (most of which my parents would be very mad at me for saying.)

I didn't care to think about how forkle looked broken with sadness when he told us the news but for some reason my Brain wasn't going to let me feel any pity for the guy. He had made a girl, put her through all that growing up with human crap, and then put her through being responsible for saving the world and stopping a huge organization of murderers, and she is working for the council! And now she has to frickin die to heal the bonds between humans and elves!!!!

The worst part is that she never had a childhood now they won't even let her have an adulthood!

Maybe that was why he felt like punching forkle. And don't even get me started on my OWN MOTHER NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING!!!
And fine maybe she didn't know Sophie would have to die the whole time she still found out before us and didn't even warn me!

I groaned as I reached for my imparted it was biana. She looked.... Tired and yet seamlessly beautiful in every way.
"Morning sleepy head!" she said in what sounded like a forced teasing tone.

I smiled sadly at her neither of us bothering to mention the cloud of misery hanging above our heads. "I was thinking, maybe we should go over to Sophie's?" And I just realized I have to tell my mom and dad what we learned" sighing.

I think my mom is gonna tell my dad and the triplets, and your right we should probably check on Sophie. I was going to go over soon anyways. We should all be there in an hour?

"Okay I will tell everyone."biana said in a monotone voice. Usually she got really excited whenever we were all meeting up but even she knew that this visit was going to be different.

Everything was going to be different.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Another short chapter but at least I posted two today!