love with a vacker?

Biana's POV

After a very long and agonizing team valiant meeting everyone started to leap away except Sophie who I had asked to stay longer.

"So what's this about?"

"Right to the point hey?" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Really Biana? What's wrong?" She asked confusion laced through her tone.

"Cant I just want to hang out with my favourite gal pal?" I asked.
"Yeah you can, but that's obviously not what this is about."

"Ok so maybe there was a specific reason I asked you to stay." I said sighing in defeat.
She gestured for me to continue.

"I just..... Imdatingyourbestfriendandidontwantyoutobeupsetbecauseidontwantthistoruinourfriendships!"
(You deserve an award if you read that)
"Huh?"
"Ummm... I'm dating your best friend and I don't want you to be upset because I don't want this to ruin our friendships."

She smiled and said "I don't know why you thought I would be upset by that biana. Im his best friend not his girlfriend! You two are perfect for each other and I'm  glad you guys are happy."

"Really? OH MY GOSH SOPHIE THANK YOUUUUU" then I ran over and gave her a big hug. She tensed but eventually let herself sink into the hug.

"Anyways I have to get home" she mumbled.

I nodded and watched as she took her home crystal out and stepped into the light. Then I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my imparter. "Show me Dex"

—————————————————————————
Dex's pov

He answer Biana's hail and was instantly met with one of her signature excited squeals of delight. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!"
"Dex! Guess what??? She's said we're perfect for each other, and that she's really happy for us!!!"

I smiled "see biana I told you she would be fine with it.

She nodded and then her smiley face shifted to one of fear "now I just have to tell my family."
I tensed. It wasn't like I didn't like her family it was just that they were the Vackers and my family is......less than that.

The Vackers were like royalty, and they were constantly perfect well, except for Alvar but he has pretty much been disowned my the vacker family line. Plus Fitz wasn't exactly known for his reactions to tense conversations. He lashed out on Sophie when Alden's mind broke, and my best friend senses sensed a whole lot of sadness and tension when Sophie looked at fitz that day we went to Elysian.

"Dex? Do you want me to tell them or do you think you should be there?"

"I think I should be there. I replied trying to sound as calm as I could but biana must have noticed, because the next thing she said was "are you sure?" And her beautiful teal eyes were filled with worry as she studied him.

"Yeah, I'm sure. It's the right thing to do." I said.
She nodded and we talked for hours like we had been doing a lot lately. I loved how she would smile as she explained the details of her plans for Her or as she put it our future, or how she rolled her eyes when she spoke of school and homework. And she was my girlfriend and In that moment that was all I cared and wanted. Her. Biana Vacker. He was in love with a vacker, his old self would have laughed and thought it was a joke if he knew.

—————————————————————————-

I thought you guys deserved some happy fluff after the emotional turmoil of a story this has been so far! 😅

Also Biana? I think you dropped this. 👑