Date night - Part 2 - Oswald x Reader

(Y/n) leant up against the now locked bedroom door, for a moment. She had to admit that despite the fact that she was angry at Oswald, undressing like that in front of him, and seeing how his body had reacted to the sight of hers, had been quite thrilling. In fact, it had left her flushed and wildly aroused. The thought of pulling her husband into the bedroom by his shirt collar and ripping the clothes from his body, before pushing him onto the bed and having her wicked way with him, making her mind spin and her heart race. Because she did so love to have her wicked way with Oswald.

She knew what people would say about her and her husband; that they believed that the only reason that she was with him, was because of the power and the money that Oswald had, though of course no one would ever dare say it to their faces. But in truth, it had nothing to do with that; she had never cared about the power that Oswald had, and in all honesty, the sycophants did nothing but annoy her. And as far as the money was concerned, well, she would admit that it was nice; but she would give it all up for just some time with her husband.

She loved Oswald, she really did; and that was why it hurt so much that he didn't seem to want to spend time with her. Why it hurt when he appeared to be more interested in his meetings and all those other things that took up his time, than her.

"My dove............" Oswald's voice came from the other side of the closed door. (Y/n) huffing and pushing herself away from the ingress before making her way over to the large bed that dominated the rather ornate room.

"My love............." He called out again; (Y/n) rolling her eyes, as she took a seat on the corner of the bed. Doing her best to ignore the voice that her husband would always use when he knew that he was in the doghouse. The voice that always seemed to work on her when she was angry at him. The voice that would purr out her name, as she lay with her head on his chest after they had made love.

"Not this time, Cobblepot! I told you, you don't get what you want, until I get what I want. Now, if you don't mind, I am going to have a bath." (Y/n) called back in reply. Chuckling to herself, as she was sure that she heard a growl from the other side of the door. Well aware that her husband would be imagining her completely naked, reclining in the large bathtub in their ensuite bathroom. A bathtub that Oswald had ensure was big enough for both of them to fit in. (Y/n) slowly getting to her feet and allowing her large fur coat to fall from her shoulders, before she made her way into the adjacent room.

                                                         >>-----------------------------------<<

"Not this time, Cobblepot! I told you, you don't get what you want, until I get what I want. Now, if you don't mind, I am going to have a bath..........." Oswald finding himself growling at her words, as he stumped against the door.

He knew that (Y/n) had said that on purpose; the word 'bath' conjuring up so many wonderful images in his mind, not just of his exquisite dove being completely naked; but of being able to watch her, as she would caress her flesh with the large sponge. Of the soapy water dripping from her soft skin. He had always loved to watch his beautiful wife; it reminded him how lucky he was that he could call her his bride. Oswald not blind to the way that other men would look at (Y/n), how they would lust after her with their eyes. Nor was he deaf to the murmurs that he held something over her, and that was the only reason that someone like her, had married someone like him. But the truth was, that he loved her, more than anything in the world, and he knew that she loved him; she had told him often enough, assured him often enough. Her hands cupping his cheeks after they had made love in their bed, in the bath, or, if the house was empty, anywhere else they wished. Her forehead coming to rest upon his, before she would tell him that she loved him more than anything else. That the rest of the world could vanish, as long as she had him by her side.

Suddenly he groaned, as he heard the sound of running water. The sound not making his already aroused state, any less so. In fact, it was making everything worse, if truth be told. The thought of just being able to be in that room, of being able to climb into the bathtub with her, and caress her wet flesh made another, louder needy moan spill from his lips. He had to do something, and he had to do something now. Oswald dragging himself to his feet and doing his best to adjust himself, before making his way to collect a few things.