17 - ..so wet..

I sighed biting my lower lip. I sighed as I felt his tongue lick my nipple as he sucked on it. His free hand kneaded the other and played with my nipple also. All I could do was sigh. I crawled my fingers into his beautiful jet black hair as I continued sighing like there was no tomorrow. I needed to adjust to the foreign feeling. No one has ever touched these cherries of mine except Taylor.

I bit my lower lip with a sigh. I felt him leave my right boob as he went on to suck on the left. I sighed as I continued playing with his hair. He stopped sucking my tits as he pulled down my skirt.

Before I even had the chance to stare at my bare thigh, he had me wrap my legs around his torso. He continued kissing me as I placed my fingers on his perfectly toned chest.

I didn't know why but it seemed my stomach enjoyed this current position we were in. I kissed from Taylor's lips to his neck. I sucked on his collarbone and his nipple just like he did to me. And as my fingers grazed his abs, they slid down and fell on his belt.

I looked up to Taylor with a smile as he continued kissing me.

*TAYLORS POV *

I wanted to kiss every inch of her beautiful body. I lowered my head to her thigh as I sucked her flesh. I heard her sigh as her fingers played on my hair.

I looked up at her to see her biting her lower lip. She always did that and that always turned me on. I traced a line on her inner thigh with my tongue and her moan was the sweetest when my tongue hit her cave.

Although her lacy underwear was blocking me from her entrance, she was moaning like I already had my whole tongue in there. I kept her legs apart as I stared at the lacy underwear.

I met her glittering eyes once again as I kissed her. A sudden gasp escaped her when I rolled my finger above her entrance.

*TESSAS POV *

Another gasp, then came another, then came another. Gasps after gasp. He would gently stroke my entrance, pause and then stroke it again. I was feeling the butterflies in my tummy dancing like hell.

" Taylor.." I gasped his name as I bit my lower lip. I stared at him trying to control my eyes from falling out as they couldn't stop rolling in damn pleasure.

Taylor kissed my lips as he held the hem of my underwear and in a swift, he tore it off. I watched my underwear land on the edge of the bed as my eyes went back to him.

My sex was now exposed. My legs were slowly closing when he kept them apart again. I felt his finger rub my clit and a moan escaped me that second.

He rubbed down there slowly with his fingers teasing it.

He slowly rubbed my clit in circles, which was making me go crazy. Why did he have to be so slow. His rubbing was tough but his pace was slow. " ..." I moaned again as the sounds of my wet pussy filled the air.

" Tessa.. Look at me." He said with a sigh as my eyes looked into his beautiful ones. " I'll go finger by finger." He said as I bit my lower lip with a slight nod. The butterflies in my stomach were getting out of control now and I was bursting with excitement.

I felt Taylor's finger dug into my cave and a loud moan escaped my lips. " Taylor..." Came a moan as I felt him swirl his finger inside. I rolled my head up as I tried to contain the pleasure I was having right now.

" Taylor..." I moaned when I felt his finger slid up and down. " Fuck..." I moaned again. With every simple thrust came my moan. " Taylor!" I moaned louder when he started thrusting harder.

" Taylor!" My moan came again with every thrust he gave me. " You're so wet baby girl." He said as I sighed. I moaned again when he went deeper. " Taylor..." I whined in pain. " Gosh..." Came my moan again.

I watched his finger slid right out of my cave as I stared at his wet finger. He brought his finger closer to my lips as he had me lick my wetness. He gave a satisfied smile when I did and brought his fingers back to my sex.

He this time put two fingers in as I gasped. He was going slower this time which was literally killing me. " Fuck Taylor faster!" I said as he really went faster this time.

He dug in deeper than before and gosh I could bet my eyes would fall out right now. He was hell fast that I didn't have a moment to moan all I could do was gasp for air.

My whimpers filled the room and I felt so fucking good for the first time in forever.

He pressed my clit as he rubbed it harder and faster. My gasps increased and so did his fingers. Gosh.. I didn't wanna get sore. And I didn't want him to stop. Although this was my first time, it was surprisingly so amazing...

I let out a moan when I noticed his pace was getting slower than it was before. My legs were shivering and gosh it felt so good.

He put three of his fingers back in my sex and all I could do was let out a gasp-like moan.

*TAYLORS POV*

" Please." She said as i fingered her. " Please don't stop..., I need..." She whispered as my hands dipped lower. I was planning on making her body soar, but first I loved hearing her beg.

I saw her roll her head in pleasure and we were both reaching our climax. It was coming. And she was trying to hold it.

" Don't, just cum for me baby girl." I said as she let out a beautiful moan before I knew it, she had let it out. She propped on her elbow as she stared at me, confusion and fear evident in her eyes.

I gave her a smile before my tongue grazed her clit. I sucked on her clit and licked the white substance that was on her thigh and entrance. After cleaning there with my tongue, I went up to her again before kissing her.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.