017

"what, are you gonna bust me up again??" jay said while stepping back.
"that's a bad habit, you gotta fix that!"

"y-you fucking...!" you lashed out.

you chase him while he was running away from you.

"yunjin! talk some sense to her! did you see the way she's glaring at me? it's like she's really gonna murder me or something!" jay asked for yunjin's help but instead of helping him, yunjin locked the gate before jay could even leave.

"kill him."-yunjin

"what the--?!" jay run at the different direction.

"hey! it was still grade S! it was pretty expensive too!" he yelled while running for his life.

~~~

-THE NEXT MORNING-

"move out! move out!" you yelled while leading the way for yunjin.

"quit overreacting, you're gonna make people hate her even more" jay sneer.

"mind your own business and go study or something. I don't talk to windlers." you scoffed.

"hey, you still mad over that? stop acting like a child and get over it! you shouldn't have eaten then. That place is really expensive, you know" jay rolled his eyes.

"i never asked you to treat me, and don't think that makes us even." you response.

"what can i do for you to let it go, then?"-jay

"I'll think about it if you give me, let's say 200 million won."-y/n

"look at you getting all smart with me! do you know who i am??" he growl.

"poor 20 year old grown man doesn't know his own name." you rolled your eyes.

"you--!"

"what the heck are you two doing?" yunjin said glaring at the both of you.

"hey, don't hang out with this girl, i just realized she has a lot of issues! so rude and disrespectful!" he bark at yunjin.

"hey, tell this guy to go study. What kind of twelfth grader slacks off like he does?? I bet he didn't quit school overseas, he got kicked out! i swear!" you fire back.

"argh! buzz off, you two! did you guys forget we have exams next week?!" yunjin angrily yelled and walk off, "I'll murder you two if i screw up!"

"look, I'm the one who's her type. She doesn't like someone who look like a squid shit like you" jay laughed mockingly.

"ugh! so noisy, must be the poop truck passing by."-y/n

"what did you just say?!"

"what, what?!"

yunjin was so done with the both of you so she run away from you two.

"yunjin!"

KARINA'S POV

"yunjin!" y/n yelled at yunjin as they chase after her. And here i am staring at them blankly.

-a few days earlier-

i was walking down the hallway when i saw y/n who seems in hurry.

"oh, y/n! i haven't seen you for a while!" i said and smile.

"oh, hi!" she said and ran past me.

"what are you up to these days? is anything wrong, hm?!" i asked and
run after her.