030

"it's a bit of shame to go home like this isn't it? after-party at my place?" jay suggested, prompting cheers from kazuha, eunchae and chaewon.

"at your house?? yes please!" chaewon exclaimed with excitement.

"you sure? is taking everyone okay?" yunjin asked, looking at jay.

"sure, you haven't been there yet either, we can go hang out" jay reassured as he smiled.

you stare at jay.

"do you like yunjin? how much?" (that's when you had a one vs one on volleyball long time ago)

"if you don't want to make those deliveries, stay away from yunjin. then I'll let the watch incident pass."

does that mean he was testing me? you thought.

~'~'~'~

[Hotel]

the group gasped in awe as they entered the hotel lobby.

"wow, you really live here? it looks so classy" kazuha marveled, her eyes scanning the elegant surroundings.

jay chuckled and revealed, "i only found out recently this building belongs to HK's"

"oh it's HK's???? dang!" eunchae exclaimed, impressed.

"does it?" yunjin asked, unaware.

"y/n lives here too" karina suddenly revealed.

"what? really?!" eunchae gasped.

"you bastard! you were filthy rich?!" kazuha exclaimed, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

*ding*

as the elevator arrived, karina swiftly explained, "calm down, one of her relatives let her borrow the place" karina explained before it could go any further.

chaewon's eyes widened in shock as she questioned, "hold up, karina how do you know this? have you been to y/n's?"

sensing some tension, yunjin frowned while listening to their conversation.

karina's cheeks flushed and she retorted, "I don't know, don't ask!"

"she's been, she has! i told you there's something going on between these two!" kazuha exclaimed with excitement,

eunchae chimed in, teasing, "what did they get up to??"

karina protested, her cheeks growing redder, "w-we studied together, stop that nonsense!"

"is study all the two bottoms-of-class do? oh la la" kazuha continued to tease.

jay attempted to calm yunjin, saying, "i was there too, you can stop frowning now"

"w-what?" yunjin mumbled, her face flushed with embarrassment.

suddenly, jay's phone began to vibrate, indicating a notification. his face paled as he glanced at the screen.

"what is it?" yunjin asked, concerned by his expression.

jay pressed the elevator button and addressed you, "hey y/n! I'm sorry but can these guys hang out at your place for a bit?" he asked, "there's something i urgently need to take care of"

the elevator arrived at his floor, and jay hastily continued before running off, "I'll be back as soon as i can, sorry!"

"huh? at my place?" you asked, your eyes widening with surprise.

~'~'~'~

eunchae's eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked around your place, "wow! y/n's place is awesome!" she exclaimed.