028

"let go of me! let me go!" yunjin yelled, struggling to break free from your grip.

you refused to listen and continued to drag her along.

"I SAID LET GO!" she suddenly pushed against your grip and fixed you with a glare.

"what the heck? why did you follow me and mess everything up?!" she shouted in anger.

"i couldn't tell where you were going, so i was worried and had to follow you!" you responded with a shout of your own, "what were you thinking? everyone's gonna talk crap about you again!"

yunjin's voice rose in anger as she retorted, "and? why do you care? since when did you worry about me?!"

you tried to explain, "hey! that time i was trying to find a way to help both of you and--!" but she cut you off by harshly grabbing the paper bags from your hand.

"yeah sure, ms. nice. you wanna help everyone! you want everyone's attention so bad!" she yelled, turning her back to you, "I'm fine, go look for someone else to help." she walked off.

"hey, where are you going now?" you asked, walking up to her.

"none of your business. i said go away." yunjin replied bluntly,

"i may not know what happened but do you think your grandmother's gonna budge at all?? what good will this do you?? don't be stupid!" you said, still following her.

she came to a halt and faced you, "what?" her tone sharp.

"can't you just live a bit normally? i mean you're rich, you can just hang around with friends...right?" you asked, "you're a smart girl, why are you living like a fool?"

yunjin lost it. "what do you know about me? have you been in my shoes? don't run your mouth if you don't know anything. what does an average person like you living your grubby life know?!" she shouted.

"what? grubby?" you frowned, "...you're right, I don't know what your life's been like, but shouldn't you at least keep your problems to yourself? what did those people ever do to you? does it make you feel better if you do stuff like that?" you asked.

"why should i care about people like them?" she replied bluntly.

"what?" you exclaimed, incredulous.

"is it my fault they were born so low?" she retorted.

you scoffed at her statement, "are low-class allowed to be treated like that? is that what you're saying?"

"...what?" yunjin was taken aback.

"i thought you might be different on the inside...but yeah right" you let out a bitter laugh, "fine. go. go throw your tantrums and get sneered at or whatever all you like." yunjin widened her eyes as you turned and walked away from her.

"hey y/n!" yunjin called out, grabbing your arm.

"why are you being angry?" she began, but her eyes widened in shock as you forcefully shrugged off her grip.

"hey, just because everyone smiles at you whatever you do, do you take them all for fools? do you take them all for your little toys?" you asked her, your frown deep with anger, "all because of money, no matter how filthy and unfair it is they just put up with it because they have a family"

"what does a kid like you who's never been through hard times know?" you questioned.

"...y/n" yunjin began speaking, but you cut her off.

"what? average? grubby? is that what you think? am i so trivial and petty in your eyes?"

"that's not what!....what does this have to do with you??" she responded defensively.