Chapter 03: Schools are pretty tiring.

"My lady. Shall I come to your school. I'm nervous since it's first day" Jungkook bow down to her like servant asking her permission because he knows aera will be nervous but he lied him being nervous to her. Aera rolled her eyes saying fine. Jungkook walked out smiling.

"Daejae.....jiwoon" he called two off his trusted bodyguards. "Yes boss" they stood straight with their black suit and ear piece. Back of their waist belt had a loaded gun just for emergency. "Keep an eye on aera. If anything goes wrong...." He did not complete his sentence. Aera was homeschooled for years since they were scared to put her to school but now since she is little grown they both decided to let loose. She need to learn about the world.

Now aera is starting her elementary school which is only for elite people hence they have top notch facility. Jungkook is more scared of aera because of Lisa's fans. He knows to what extent saesseng can get. If anything happen to his daughter because of them. He will rip of their skin hence he is taking precautions.

"Sure boss. We don't lift our eyes anywhere apart from miss aera" daejae confirmed his assurance to Jungkook.

___________________________

Imagine that's aera and she is wearing some cute school uniform

Jungkook came out of the car holding aera in his muscular arms. Few murmurs started around him few seconds later he could here phone camera shutter sound. He is used to this, it annoys him sometimes especially if his photo is taken when he is with his daughter. He don't let aera photos to circulate online.

Marrying nation crush got so hard on Jungkook. He was famous back then among only in business world as most handsome ceo or eligible bachelor but ever since he married lisa he is known as Lisa's hot husband. Sometimes back he acquired number one position as most handsome man in seoul. All younger girls, ladies go crazy over him. Some just envy lisa marrying him. They both are perfect hot duo in the entire country. They have a cult following.

There is absolutely no photos of aera in the internet because he won't let that. No media can take her photo and post it anywhere he created that fear but, locals don't understand when ever they see anything related to lisa they just brings out their camera to peoples face. Lisa requested many times to not take her daughters pictures and circulate it. Mostly they are respectful but some fans are crazy. Those fans are dealt by Jungkook.

"Appa I'm scared" in come aera little voice. She held her dads neck tightly hiding her face on his neck. Jungkook chuckled seeing aera turning into a little lamb forgetting her bossy attitude. "It's just school my baby. Nothing will happen" he run his hands on her pony tail to fix it.

"Still.... I have heard that teachers hit children with a stick. what if they hit me?" she mumbled on his neck. Jungkook stood there suddenly stopped walking.

"Ain't nobody in this universe can touch my daughter. I'll drink their blood if they touch you" he said with a lot more serious voice with lot of authority scarring the watchmen near the gate. Nobody is allowed to touch including her bodyguards/servants, that's the rule he has made. He will chop their finger who ever touch her.