Chapter 26: I will punish you for this.

Beep beep. Jimin turn around when he heard the horn sound behind him. He ran towards the car crossing the walkers passage on the Han bridge. Jungkook panicked and got down watching jimin walking towards driver seat following his instructions to sit on daddy's lap. If it was any other day he would have been proud but he can't do that in front of his daughter.

"Hi jimin" Jungkook shake his hands weirdly making jimin to look at him in lot of confusion. Jungkook bit is lips seeing how fresh and moist jimin bare skin looks may because he showered a while ago. He gave a glance on jimin from top to bottom seeing jimin in his pink puffy shorts and white crop top. His face looks rosy may be because of the cold weather.

"Daddy" jimin came forward to hug him but Jungkook held his hands again. "Yeah yeah nice to meet you jimin" Jungkook squeeze his eyes smelling the intoxicating vanilla smell and not to forget that pout on his baby.

"Jiminie" aera came down running towards jimin who looked at puzzled. Elder smiled at him awkwardly. Jimin scrunch down to hold her tightly.

"Hi puppy" he held her in his hands into a baby hug. When jimin sat on the ground in squat position to hold aera Jungkook look at younger shorts forming into a peach shape giving perfect desirable view making his dick to twitch at the pink shorts.

"Damn" he whispered seeing that. He smirked seeing the skin showing be it his sleeveless top which is crop enough to show that cute small pink tummy. The shorts which reach right under the butt showing everything below that for the viewers where nothing is left for imagination. Younger has worn his casual white shoes which Jungkook brought. It looks so cute matching the theme.

"I will ruin you" he whispered pulling his trench coat properly to cover his body so that if he has a boner it isn't visible to anyone. He checked his nose in his phone because he can definitely feel blood in them due to the heat he is feeling just by seeing jimin.

"Appa you were coming to meet jiminie without telling me?" aera fold her hands asking a doubtful question. Jungkook widen his eyes and see jimin for something to come up with. Jimin looked at him to see what the elder will answer.

"I wasn't going meet him. Come on I don't know him that much to meet him at night" Jungkook lied smiling towards her daughter. This did something bad to jimin. Ofcourse elder can't tell the truth but at least he expected he will say something else.

"Come on we will go home. Plan cancelled my friend is not meeting me" Jungkook came towards the car and walked to his door feeling awkward he don't know how jimin is taking this. He just hope younger understand him.

"Which means you are free?" Aera asked walking to the open door of passenger seat.

"Yes ma'am certainly" he pulled his seat belt knowing aera won't let jimin to sit in the passenger seat. She is cranky. He is concerned how jimin will take this. His Baby boy equally desire for his attention from daddy.

"Can we go to the carnival?" she chimmed in excitement. Jimin still stood out and watched not knowing what to do. Ofcourse if aera is with Jungkook he can't go right?

"No" said sternly feeling bad for jimin.

"Please appa" aera requested.

"I don't ride games so who will be with you. Lisa is not here" Jungkook raised his eyebrows to ask her. Aera look down and turn to her left.

"Jiminie will come" she just ordered. Jungkook gulped closing his eyes at the awkwardness because again aera didnot consider jimin opinion.

"Did you ask him?" Jungkook asked look at both of them.

"What is there to ask? He will come" she saw jimin who stood there not wanting to go.

"Did you ask him?" Jungkook got irritated aera looked at appa and her friend in confusion.