Chapter 47 : Jimin owns a privilage card.

I'm writing 4/5 fluffy chapters from this chapter.

Subtitle: FLUFF

Jungkook woke up and saw his princess still sleeping he pulled him closer and kissed his puffy Mochi cheeks until he felt satisfied. Jimin felt disturbed. He woke up and stretch his limbs a little. It was so warm and cosy. He snuggle his face a little to feel the heat radiating beside him. Jungkook smiled seeing him.

"Good morning doll" jimin heard his favourite voice of the morning. He knew who this is yet he did not look up. He snuggled to elder chest.

"Morning" jimin said in his cutest morning voice without noticing Jungkook. Elder cooed that baby voice.

"Did my princess sleep well?" He asked rubbing jimin back to calm his little baby who is still not up and getting more snuggly.

"Hmm" jimin hmm smoothly. He look up and pulled away crawled like a kitten on elder lap hugging elder naked chest feeling drowsy yet. Jungkook felt very hot in his fitted suit so he removed his blazer and shirt sleeping chest open at night.

"You don't seem surprised to see me here" Jungkook asked pinching jimin morning fluffy cheeks which is so pillowy and soft. Jimin shakes his head lightly in his chest but starts to pout making his one cheeks to squeeze to elders hard chest.

"Dada" he pouts hugging Jungkook closer and elder put his hands around his baby's small waist. He definitely love morning jimin and his cute voice. It's so snuggly when he is drowsy with that puffy face and messy hairs.

"What my little baby wants?" Jungkook squeeze jimin check who is snuggled to his chest not lifting his head above. He badly want to see jimin morning face but he let jimin rest on his chest comfortably.

"I'm angry at you" jimin said in baby voice making Jungkook to unable to manage. Jungkook puts kissed on his head.

"I'm sorry my love. I don't know what you have heard that day. it's not what you think" he pulled younger closer to his chest. It was needed. He should clear his impression on younger.

"Taehyu- jimin started to point his anger

"I have no idea about this case believe me. I'm not with them" Jungkook cut Jimin immediately not wanting to be bad on younger side.

"You don't want me?" He pouts saying that. Jungkook frown at this. "What?" He asked pulling jimin up and holding his hips properly so that jimin can sit on his throne.

"You said I'm good in bed-

"Yes so?"

"Means you don't want me-

"That's nonsense. When you came I was showing him this" Jungkook show a ring he was wearing it in his pinky finger. Jimin giggled seeing the unusual way of giving ring to someone. Jungkook wore it on his pinky finger as if it's his.

"I love you" Jungkook said pecking jimin lips. Younger froze with wide eyes. Jungkook chuckled seeing his doll who is amazing in morning messy hairs and those shinny round eyes he sat adorably shock expression without moving and he did not blink at all which makes him look even more like doll.

He grabbed jimin hand and pressed it hard over his madly beating heart. "This beats for you. It bleeds for you. I am yours. Your sword, your money, your lover, and your home. You don't understand this yet, but I will never hurt you, doll, you've been through too much already. I will only ever hurt those who hurt you because I love you and I won't let anyone else ever get away with putting pain in your heart without consequences. Saranghae?" He said sternly and looked into jimin eyes with so much passion. If he could he take away all those worries in jimin eyes and let it shine.