Chapter 54: My princess jeon jimin .

2 weeks later.

"Dada" jimin is up in the middle of the night and trying to wake up Jungkook. Who is not at all ready to wake up.

"Dada" he called elder but Jungkook pulled jimin into a big hug to his naked chest.

"Wake up" jimin pinch Jungkook nipples.

"Uhhhh" elder screams in pain. "What is it princess?" He scratch his hairs sitting in bed with closed eyes.

"Marry me" jimin said in his sleepy voice shocking Jungkook. "Huh?" He asked confused.

"Marry me" jimin pulled Jungkook up to stand in his sleepy state. "Right now?" He asked in shock. It's 2 am in the night what is this behaviour.

"Yes right now. Marry me" jimin walked to elder in his sleepy walk rubbing his tiny bump which started to show up. "Baby it's such an unodly hour to get marry. Look at the time" Jungkook held jimin in his arms.

"You don't want to marry me?" Jimin started to tear up, sniffing dramatically. Jungkook stood there dumbfounded. "Bun did you hear. Appa don't want to marry me" he started to cry like a kid loudly.

"No no baby it's not like that" Jungkook cleared voice and told jimin. "Don't come close to me" jimin started to cry hiccuping. He walked out of his bedroom to next room where his mother is sleeping. Jungkook is trying to stop him.

"Eomma" he called her crying, jin open her eyes immediately hearing his son crying. Mandu was sleeping on the couch in that room she jump to the bed to see what happened.

"What happened baby why are you crying? Is it hurting you?" Jin asked checking jimin body to see any hurt.

"I want to get married" jimin sniff while saying it. Jin blink her eyes watching jimin. Now due to his loud cries aera also woke up who was sleeping with grandma. Jungkook ran to them to hold jimin for disturbing their sleep.

"Baby it's not the time yet. We will marry tomorrow come on we will go to our room" Jungkook smiled awkwardly pulling jimin out but baby is angry in daddy that's final.

"Don't touch me old man. I asked for a simple marriage you don't want to give me that also. We are over" jimin pushed elder aside. Jin stood there with wide yes.

"When did I say I won't" Jungkook hissed in anger but aera shakes her head with scared eyes. "Don't shout" she whispered but it was too late. Jin closed both of her ears tightly knowing what will come next.

"Did you shout at me. Bun did you see he is now shouting at me as well" jimin started to cry loudly. Jungkook panicked.

"No no princess I'm sorry baby I did not mean it like that. I'll marry you. Right now stop it bubu" Jungkook embraced his crying princess into his hold. Jimin is hitting his chest.

"You said no now you say we can. Are you not sure about me?" He cried loudly hitting on elder Jungkook look up at jin for help who is a laughing mess watching Jungkook failing to handle pregnancy tantrums.

"He will marry you right now" jin announced. Jungkook stood shocked. "I don't have ring" he whispered. Jimin look up to see elder face. "See he don't have anything for me" jimin look up at everyone present there and complained them about ring. He took a red string from his woollen cardigan and gave it to elder.

"Tie me this. I don't want ring" he said sniffing elder look at him in a confused gaze. Jin and aera started to laugh watching them. Mandu is tilting her head left and right not knowing what is happening here.

"See you are thinking. You don't want to marry me. If you were interested you would have tied this instantly" jimin accused Jungkook who is standing still. "My intuition was right. You never want me closer to you. It's just a time pass for you. You will leave me one day getting more of me" jimin crying more and more with hiccups.