Chapter 44: Where are you?

"Hello newly weds" jimin walked alone wearing a bling bodycon dress with minimal shinny makeup. He is not done teasing his bestie. Beomgyu look at him blushing "stop" he said with low voice. Jimin laughed at how his friend is suddenly turned into small kid next to suho hyung. He is totally in love with this pair.

"Hyungie" beomgyu whined when jimin laughed nonstop. Suho chuckled and pulled him to his embrace and rub his hairs. "Aww+aww" jimin fanboy both there not wanting anything else. Suho peck beomgyu lips leaning down.

"Beomi look at all the girls. They envy you so much. You really did steal their crush within a year" jimin teased more and beomgyu snuggled tightly into suho chest unable to look around its too much attention on him suddenly because of his stud boyfriend.

"Let them be jealous my baby deserve all the attention" suho said holding younger tightly to his chest. Even he was not aware that he could love anybody so much. He loves smoking he left that only because younger don't like. You can say how much he is gone for his boyfriend.

"Baby whaaaa uwuuu" jimin started to tease more now. Beomgyu put his hands behind and tried to hit jimin still being in hug with his boyfriend. Jimin dodged those giggling like hell.

Kai is watching all these with so much anger. Beomgyu look so bomb today. It should have been him who hold him like that. If he was there he would have fucked beomgyu senseless. "Wait that's a good idea" kai smirked wiping his nose with more powdered drug and lusting seeing younger.

He has seen jimin only has his brother but even jimin is looking so alluring to his eyes today. "I'll even take that one today. I'll fuck them senseless" he bang the table so hard eying jimin thick booty wiggling sexily while he is dancing.

"Kai he is your best friend what is wrong with you?" One of his classmate told seeing kai committing something he might regret under the influence of drugs. Suho really trust kai as a brother.

"Did he ask your unwanted opinion" Kai's close friends who was also on drugs support his friend and his lust game. Kai smirked seeing him "that's my bro. You can have him after me" he invited his friend in the plan sinisterly. "What about me?" one more drugy asked kai agreed to all 5 of his friends to have beomgyu today.

"Hyung what are you doing here? come we will dance" jimin asked kai who is settled in one place. Kai smirked seeing jimin close up really his hour glass body is something else. "Sure" he stood up and walked to the dance floor. Jimin started to dance along everyone but kai kept pulling his waist to stick to him.

"Hyung what are you doing?" jimin asked with scared eyes which kai loved even more. Kai lick his lips and moving his hands down to squeeze jimin ass. "Will you undress for hyung today?" He said squeezing it hardly. Jimin pushed him so hard frowning his eyes. There is something wrong with him today he doesn't look normal.

Kai felt irritate he snatched jimin chin tightly. "Did I tell you to touch me slut?" He slapped jimin infront of everyone.

"Kai what the hell?" suho ran towards them seeing something going wrong. Beomgyu stood there hugging jimin from side. His cheeks look red. Music stopped everybody looked at jimin holding his left cheek with his teary eyes. He never imagined his kai hyung could do that. Suho checked younger cheeks "jimin. Tell hyung what happened?" he asked seeing younger started to cry loudly.

Suho signalled everyone to continue the party. He dragged jimin out and told beomgyu to follow him. "What happened jimin. Tell hyung?" he asked softly jimin cried even more. "Kai hyung touch me inappropriately" he shuttered inbetween his hick ups. Suho stood very shocked at the accusations made by younger. Beomgyu frown at that. He has noticed kai started to behave weird lately but he was scared to admit it to his boyfriend what if he judge?