Chapter 49: My baby boy.

Subtitle: Fluff returns again

Jimin is not done yet. He stopped his car to buy ice cream because he want them. Jungkook just sat in front of jimin holding his phone. "Baby I think we should buy condom. It's over" Jungkook casually said watching his phone.

"Are we doing today?" Jimin asked seeing him with wide eyes.

"Are we not?" He asked younger again to remind its his say.

"I hate condom" jimin rolled his eyes. Elder chuckled at jimin subtle way of saying yes. "Do me without that. I can take your cum not that nasty thing inside me" he fires.

"Why?" He asked smiling still watching his phone.

"They make weird sound inside" jimin said with disgusting face Jungkook laughed loudly knowing jimin is very sassy when he gets bold.

"Is it the reason why you did not let me use it that day when you came to main house?" He smiles reading through mails. Jimin drool how hot meat his daddy is. He looks so many. "Did you even had condom that day old man? You were all over me to remember anything cover yourself" jimin roast him.

Babychim: My baby boy 🍆💦

Hoesoek: Jimin I think it's other way around.

Yoon ki-min: if I remember you called him daddy last time.

Jeonghan: oh god. You are so funny. Good going keep it up.

Dong-geun: Bitch is this the man you were riding?

Byung-ho: that man is gay? What?

Ga-eul: Did they divorce because of you?

Hyun-jung: was he that man all along? Oh my god such a slut. You are gold digger bitch.

Iseul: WTF how are you able to take my man whore? He is mine.

Jae-sung: I somehow felt he was gay. He was close to taehyung all the time. You don't deserve him you are young. He can be taehyung's baby boy.

Ji-hun: oh my god bestie that's really a best man though. He must he good to ride.

Jimin giggles reading comments. He loved everything they wrote for Jungkook specially. There is no point of insecurity anymore. Jungkook loves him truly that's all matters infact he loved the fire he created on the internet. Jungkook is the most desired man out there ofcourse he got to flex. Both of their phone started to blast because of the internet storm jimin created.

"Now what, you want to top me?" Jungkook asked poking his tongue showing his photo on the phone. Jimin giggled nodding his head.

"Fuck off" Jungkook took mandu in his hands and walked out jimin followed laughing.

"Stop it. I'm coming wait for me baby" Jungkook walked to their car faster poking his cheeks with his tongue. There car was parked somewhere in the dark street.