Chapter 18: I'm sorry for last night.

Jungkook dropped aera to her school gate and turn his head to leave but his heart yearning for the boy he want to avoid

Jungkook dropped aera to her school gate and turn his head to leave but his heart yearning for the boy he want to avoid. He don't want to show his face for being so disrespectful to younger. He is just a naive boy he don't deserve it. He want to avoid him for his own good but he can't.

Despite his uneasy feeling he reached the cafe reading the door said closed. He don't want to face him today but want to apologise him. He did pretty dirty.

He look through the glass door that younger was rather sad and scared. manager of the cafe was shouting at him in lot of anger. Jimin is flinching time to time squeezing his denim short in his fist. Jungkook bashed inside to seeing him.

"How many times I have to tell you same thing? Can't you understand a simply thing" seungcheol yell loudly. Jungkook move forward to give his of mind but stoped hearing jimin.

"Hyung I need that. Please understand me" jimin softly says holding seungcheol hand to convince him. Jungkook eyes followed the hands jimin held. He felt something not right. Seungcheol pushed jimin hand lightly but still showed his anger.

"I'll pay you jimin. Please quit that" he requested now but gritting his teeth still angry. Jeonghan rub his hands to calm him but no use elder is very angry.

"Hyung for how long you will pay me? Eventually I need this" jimin sadly plead him. Jungkook frown his eyes not understanding anything. Jimin could ask him whatever he need why is he pleading this manager.

"What's happening here?" he asked to gain attention.

"Oh god Mr jeon. Please leave before I do something" seughcheol anger raised even more, show the door with his eyebrow gritting in anger. Jungkook stood there confused and felt angry that a mere ordinary man order him what to do.

"And you? Go home your fever looks high" seunghcheol pointed his index to jimin but younger plead him holding his hands. But still he is mad at the younger.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook suddenly asked softly. Jimin did not reply anything. Jeonghan nudge seungcheol for making his bestie sad. Hence Manager looked at jimin with soft eyes now and pulled him to hug.

"It's okay. Go take rest. Hyung will manage today" he run his hands on jimin blonde hairs in a brotherly manner. Jimin rest his head on his shoulder seeking comfort. All he need in life is little care from people.

Jungkook felt uneasy seeing this. He finally recalled the smell and the snuggle jimin had in him last night. He won't let anyone close to him.

"Please quit that job for me. It's not safe. I'll arrange for some other" he pulled smaller from his chest and smiles assuring everything will be fine. Jungkook felt moody not getting attention. He hated how they are behaving as if he is invisible.

"Can somebody tell me what is happening here?" Jungkook groaned in anger.

"Shut up" manager roared in return and took a step ahead to hold his collar but jimin came inbetween and Jeonghan held him tightly to stop him.