Chapter 11: someone at the door for aera.

"when are we meeting again" taehyung held his younger dick and strock it hoeseok moan and pinch his nipples

"Ah ah naah boy. Take those hands let daddy help it" taehyung sat straight holding hoeseok still on his lap. He kissed him hardly and pinch his nipples using his teeth. later moves his head back in taehyungs hold feeling a great pain and pleasure at the same time.

"I don't think so there is next time. I never entertain them" hoeseok said in between his heavy breaths. Taehyung squeeze his hips and lift the boy in his hands still keeping his cock inside. He stood in front of the big mirror, back hugged the boy and started strocking youngers dick. Taehyung's favourite spot.

"Why baby love"

"Ugh...nu...ha"

Taehyung strock his cock from his left hand and held youngers face in front of the mirror to make him look at himself while he fuck him bareback.

It's was too overwhelming for him. Specially when he saw how dirty he is looking with his messy hairs, ruined makeup, stained eyes with tears more over he saw the well build hands roaming around his body and completely covering him.

"Do something for me may be then I can think about next time" he pulled taehyung for a kissed turning towards his right.

"Any thing my baby love just ask. Everybody has a price to pay" taehyung kept at rocking the youngers dick inorder to overwhelm him more.

"I have applied job under jeon jungkook" taehyung narrowed his eyes listening to his best friend name. "I want that job" hoeseok finished his sentence putting his head back on taehyungs shoulder smirking. Last time he said he wanted just meet what is this job.

'Say yes Mr Kim. I did not sleep with a filth like you to hear a no today' he patiently wait for the answer moving his hips on taehyungs cock who seems to slow down his pace. "Daddy" he whined to pull back taehyungs attention. He gag at the word for this bastard. But still he made his lips extra pouty lips showing how sad he is not getting a reply.

Taehyung look down at the younger from his serious expression it immediately turned into a smile "anything for my baby love" he pushed hoeseok little ahead making his naked body to touch the cold mirror making the younger to moan immediately.

hoeseok cringed at the pet name given by taehyung but smile with a smug face seeing his face in the mirror 'yass' he grinned in victory.

"Anything you want my baby love?" taehyung strock his dick while moving inside harder slowly picking up the pace to decent speed.

"Stop calling me that. We just met and had sex to be if it each other. How can in be your love..... and baby seriously yuck it's such a horrible word" hoeseok smiled showing his disinterest in taehyung but in a adorable way to appear cute infornt of taehyung so that he can win the older trust.