Chapter 34: No I don't regret.

Jungkook directly took jimin inside his house and throw younger on the living room couch. "Ow ouch" jimin bounced on the couch making his frock to lift up almost reviling his red panty. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook spit with lot of anger making jimin to flinch.

"I...I came he...here to give this" jimin shuttered putting cake box on the coffee table along with the house keys. "Is this the time to come?" Jungkook used his most stern voice. Jimin eyes went wide because elder don't like his presence now. He looked file on Jungkook hand and thought he might have disturbed elder work space.

"Mr jeon I'm...I'm sorry. I don't mean to come here. I thought...." Jimin spoke like a scared cat but Jungkook cut him. "You thought what? That it's okay to enter my family house in this time of the night?" He screamed. Jimin started to shake at the mention of family. Aera or lisa anyone could be here how can he forget that?

Jungkook walked up stairs shouting. Jimin turn around to leave after keeping the cake box and keys carefully on the table. "Where are you going?" He frown asking younger. Jimin stood there confused didn't daddy said he shouldn't be here.

"Ahm I'm going home" he shutter.

"Did I tell you to go" he angered walking back towards jimin. He can see he scared younger a lot. Jimin eyes collected tears.

"I'm sorry come here" he pulled jimin to upstairs. Instantly jimin ran behind Jungkook not wanting to disobey daddy.

Once jimin enter his bedroom with surprises big eyes he turned to look Jungkook but suddenly elder pushed him hardly to the wall. He kissed jimin so aggressively biting and pulling jimin lips hearing whimper. "Why did you let him touch you?" he bite jimin ears.

"He was doing his job" jimin whispered holding Jungkook shoulder circling his hands on elders neck. He is thinking Jungkook is aggressive because he missed him for four days but elder is jealous.

"Is it?" Jungkook suck jimin neck to give hickey but his hands made inside jimin underwear touching jimin cock. Jimin moaned at the touch he missed elder man like this.

"Stop me" Jungkook asked jimin to stop him before he do something. From yesterday he is feeling this unknown aggression thinking about something. He never felt bad for sleeping with jimin cheating on lisa but he is feeling terrible cheating on jimin. Because his weird heart don't want to loose the purest love he received for younger. He don't want to miss seeing the innocence jimin show him.

"It okay" jimin whispered rubbing Jungkook ears supporting his elbows on Jungkook shoulders.

"I'm angry today. Just stop me please" Jungkook warned jimin. He don't want to hurt younger because of his aggression.

"I think I can handle" jimin smiled holding Jungkook face so lovingly.

"I won't allow you to say no" Jungkook anger is rising minute but minute seeing younger falling into his disgusted trap. He felt unworthy of all this from younger. He is a cheater.

"You want me here" jimin boldly asked removing his red panty and tossing it somewhere.

"It's my family room. My wife live with me here" Jungkook groaned thinking to stop but there is some urge in his heart to do younger today.

"So? I think you can do me on the same bed" jimin slowly removed the zipper of his frock going all the way down to his lower, back facing Jungkook. He is very much in eager to give his body to the man he started falling for. Why will he hesitate to sleep with his man when the man is taking care of him, feed him good food.

Jungkook hairs in his body stood straight forming little little goosebumps hearing jimin. He loved the sentence and the vibration from that. He love the idea of fucking jimin on same bed where his wife stays. Jimin turn towards him with sassy smile and at the right time his frock drop on the floor from his pale silky body. He gulped seeing jimin standing like goddess with the heavenly hour glass body with right amount of curved. He noticed how jimin skin is smooth and glowy in his bed room light.