Chapter 06: I'm eating good food?

Jungkook came back home still trying to understand jimin situation

Jungkook came back home still trying to understand jimin situation. He felt definitely bad for his situation. Luckily nobody was up so, he simply sneak inside his room. He saw Lisa still sleeping. Without disturbing her he walked to bathroom. He definitely need a good bath now his body is leaking alcohol smell. He can't go infront of his daughter like this.

He removed his cloths and put it to washing bin. He stood under shower feeling hot water touching his skin. He hmmed feeling relaxed due to hot water falling to his shoulder to his entire body eventually.

He closed his eyes to feel the water running through his body. He put his head down and his right hand supporting the wall, water still running through his back. Suddenly the boy from earlier came to his vision. He opened his eyes but still his mind seem to be locked at the body with cheap water bottle with no water in it. He felt bad for not offering him anything even after seeing his vulnerability.

"At 9 I need to reach cafe"

A voice linger in jungkooks ear. He sighed closing his eyes. He hates this annoying feeling called sympathy. He don't know what he is feeling today. He could not understand himself why he left house at late night just to drink some beer. He has a private bar in his house. On top of that he chose to enter convenience store which is way out of his standard. He is not understanding why the hell he is feeling sad for some stranger he don't know his name also.

___________________________

Jimin enter his small shared apartment slowly so that he don't disturb anybody. He took bath in common bathroom and sat near the kitchen drinking water. If his friends find this he will have to listen ear full that is the reason he is bringing bizarre topics to talk just to escape or sometimes he even avoids meeting them.

He stood up closed the door carefully and walked nearly a kilometre to reach his work place. He went inside a calling both since he wanted to talk to his mother which he has not done in a while. He misses her a lot. He feels little relaxed when he talk to his mother.

Jimin dials the number from a telephone and wait for his mother to pick up. He bite his lip feeling anxious because he have to lie to mom about his breakfast and his work schedule. He hates doing it but what can he do, he is struck in this facade he needs money.

"Hello" in come his moms voice. He felt like crying and complaining about his life right at that moment but he stop himself.

"Eomma your handsome son this side"

"Omo jiminah jinja ah. Why can't you buy new phone for yourself. I was waiting for your call from last three days" she started ranting about missing him.

"Why do I need phone eomma. I'm sorry I was little busy. I'll call daily don't worry" thin layer of tears formed in his eyes. Due to anxiety he is swinging back and forth while talking.

"Busy in what celebrating lisa birthday?" His mother laughed loudly knowing her son very well.

"About that. Eomma can you believe if I say lisa saw me?" He said showing how happy he is.