Chapter 25: I'm straight ofcourse! What do you mean?

"I don't know what happened to him suddenly. He just walk inside cafe without looking back" Jungkook sat inside taehyungs office putting his feet on his table and passing paper weight from one hand to other. He came here the moment he dropped jimin to his cafe. Younger looked upset but was not ready to say anything. He could not understand what happened.

"Do you think it's because I fucked him more than thrice?" he asked taehyung who was standing near the wall book shelf about the articles of some case.

"Depends on how was the fuck" taehyung just said looking through the pages while reading a law book.

""Man I don't know what happened but I could not cum at all at first" Jungkook kept thinking about it again and again because he felt it as embarrassing. "I told you touch yourself" taehyung closed his book not in a mood to read anything. He came to his table and light his cigarette.

"You are so right taehyung. Twink boys are best. I can't believe I fucked a guy being straight" Jungkook told in straight face thinking about his performance. Taehyung coughed loudly as if he is about to vomit. Smoke came out of his nose and mouth due to coughing.

"Stra.....what the fuck Jungkook?" He kept coughing smoke. The later looked at him with puzzled expression unsure about what he did for taehyung to react like this.

"Mmh?" He put his hands in air and shrugged with lifted eyebrows as if it's obvious.

"You think you are straight? My friend your S card is burned the moment you touched him" taehyung crushed his cigarette not wanting to smoke.

"What? Ofcourse I am straight. I have a wife in home remember. It was good fuck I wouldn't deny it. This relation has no meaning" Jungkook casually said putting the paper weight ball on the table.

"I can tell what happened and why he walked off" taehyung mumbled to himself seeing his friend completely looking like a jerk.

"Then why are you thinking about next time?" Taehyung asked pushing Jungkook legs down from his table annoyed. He is a hygiene freak.

"Because recently I'm sexually tensed" Jungkook said in duh face.

"So? You can find plenty of girls? Forget it you can ask your wife" taehyung took tissue and wipe his glass table clean and arranged the paper weight properly in its designated spot.

"No I only want jimin" Jungkook said not liking sleeping with anyone other than that kitten.

"Can I take him after that" taehyung rolled his eyes. He don't want to say this but he need to put sense in his bestie.

"What the hell? Nobody touches him. That's jeon Jungkook property" Jungkook sat straight almost hit the table. Taehyung just smirk seeing him.

"Trust me. He wants me more than a jerk like you" taehyung teased Jungkook more pointing him as uncapable.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frown.

"You said he is just for fuck which I respect but you being in denial about your feeling and sexuality is unacceptable" taehyung showed his phone having jimin account in his hands already. Jungkook eyes widen at how fast taehyung found him.

"Hmm looks like you are controlling him" he zoomed those photos and lick his lips like a pervert.

"You think I'm gay?" Jungkook asked snatching phone from taehyung not letting his friend to droll over his baby doll.

"Come on if you don't turn gay for him. Then it's total waste of your life. Got to respect that beauty" taehyung join his finger together and support it to armrest and put his chin in his fingers.