Chapter 09: walk down the streets?

Nobody spoke anything

Nobody spoke anything. Jungkook ordered more food for jimin and a wine for himself. They both did there job one ate without looking up from his place. The other one ogle the boy without blinking his eyes.

"What is your name?" he asked just to have little conversation going.

Jimin finally looked up blinking his brown eyes and thick lashes like a doll.
"Ji..jimin. I'm park jimin" he said awkwardly.

"Ji...jimin. I'm jeon Jungkook" he imitate jimin with a smile. Jimin just narrow his eyes with angry pout.

"I know you sir. I mean who wouldn't know you? You married the my crush after all" jimin said dreamily putting his elbow on the table to support his face with his palm.

Jungkook poke his cheeks seeing him talking about lisa with so much love and sparkling eyes which was absent till now.
"I'm her husband that's the only identity I have? Seriously?" He hissed in irritation.

Jimin cleared his throat awkwardly looking down here and there "oh no no sir that's not what I mean. You are business tycoon I know..." he cheered as if he knew everything.

"Which company do I own or 'work' in your language" Jungkook questioned seriously looking jimin, who is trying hard as if he giving too much work for his little head.

"Forget it I don't know why I asked" he rolled his eyes and signalled the waiter to bring the bill with his hands.

"I mean who would not want to be called as Lisa's husband duh" Jimin just gulped the water talking to himself but Jungkook heard it. He glared at him giving his platinum card to waiter. Jimin looked at the card with wide eyes. It looks so shiny and fascinating. He is seeing that type of card for the first time.

Jungkook didnot say anything he walked out putting his card into his wallet. Jimin stood up and run behind him to follow jungkooks speed walk.

"Huh si- jimin walked running towards him "call me Mr jeon" Jungkook cut his talk and hissed in even more irritation. "Thank you so much for the dinner Mr jeon. I'm sorry my presence might have irritated you. I'll work hard and pay you back please give me some time" jimin bowed deep down to show his respect. He can see elder is irritated.

Jungkook blink his eyes looking at the younger. He did not treat him like some low class but jimin himself show that he is poor just by one last sentence. He said that as if Jungkook brought dinner for a begger.

He felt very warmth seeing this boy being positive in all situation. He could have said anything seeing at moody angry Jungkook but he choose to endure it. Obviously it is not his mistake he loves lisa more and he don't know where 'her husband' work. It is none of his business to invest in learning about her husband.

" please Don't go home with that angry look. Lisa-shi might get sad. Okay bye" jimin came back one step and turn his heel to walk but Jungkook hold his wrist. "Where are you going?"