Chapter 16: what happened to your lips?

I WILL BE ADDING CUTE JIKOOK FANART AT THE TOP

I DON'T USE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SO I CANT GET YOUR PERMISSION. CREDIT ONLY AND ONLY GOES TO RIGHT FULL ARTIST. YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED HUMAN WHOEVER YOU ARE I REALLY LOVE YOU.

*************************************

Next morning

"Oh my god. Jimin-ah you are so funny seriously. It's been so many days since I laughed like this" lisa laughed loudly sitting in a cafe exclusively opened for her. Jeonghan and jimin is entertaining lisa sitting on the same table.

"You are so cute" she said cooing both the cuties. She came here to check on jimin since he was not well yesterday but it looks like jimin is more than fine. Atleast that's what he make people to believe in.

"Lisa-shi? Is it true that eunwoo and you kissed in upcoming drama?" Jeonghan asked joining his hands.

"Yes" she nods her head awkwardly due to this topic. Even though it's for job still it's awkward specially when she like the kiss she is feeling more guilty of liking it since she is already married.

"Lisa-shi...

"Ohh cut it call me lisa or may be noona since I'm elder to you" lisa hissed listening this both cute toodlers calling her respectfully. Jimin eyes widens double its size imagining the freedom he got from Lisa.

"Noona" Jeonghan starts hesitantly but Lisa nods her head with encouragement.

"Noona is it true that you are forming your own label" Jeonghan chimmed. Jimin looked at her with round puppy eyes shinny brightly.

"Well nothing is confirmed from the partners yet so until then I can't say anything" lisa teased the cuties holding her index finger to her lips to shh the cuties.

"Noonaaaaa" jimin whined like a small kid.

"Well I'm getting late for work. Thanks for the cupcakes again jimin ah" she took out few hard notes from her wallet and handed that to jimin. "Don't forget the cake I mentioned. Aera only wants your cake for birthday which is in a week" she warned them. They both nod their head vigorously saluting her as if she is some queen and they took her command. She chuckles and walked out.

Jimin squealed like a little kid again holding the extra money which lisa have for him.

_____________________________

In the evening.

"What is wrong with you? Don't you know what happened 3 years back?" Mr jeon bashed his hands on the table asking answers from Jungkook.

"I'm doing everything" Jungkook looking outside here and there but his father raised his voice more.

"It's been two months since I gave you the case for god sake"