Chapter 23: Do it properly old man.

🔞🔞

Jungkook turned jimin to his side and lean down to kiss jimin properly pulling and sucking his lips. He rolled his white shirt sleeve and pulled jimin aggressively closer.....open his Legs wide and clutching his hip tightly.

"Your dick is literally so cute" he put that into his mouth. Jimin arched his back creating a little curve feeling this pressure. Jungkook is basically not giving blow job to his small coak but he is eating it using his teeth creating pain to jimin but he is loving that pain.

Jimin is enjoying whatever this is. There absolutely nothing going on in his mind. Jungkook gentle side makes him weak and his dominant side makes him wet. He is loving this bitter sweet relation with elder men who is putting him in place. He loves being bratty only to be tamed by daddy like this.

"I never knew people taste sweet" Jungkook facial feature tightened scrunched his entire face aggressively talking to jimin's dick. He pulled the foreskin at the cock head inbetween his lips creating more pressure. He loved jimin pink dick is not circumcised. He pulled the head skin with his lips to give more pain to jimin and gave good blow job to satisfy younger.

"Ahh" jimin screamed at the pull but he put his hand down on Jungkook head and push his face closer to his groin opening his legs very wide showing his flexibility to Jungkook. He lift his head up to see how small he is compared to Jungkook head.

(Disclaimer: size difference is huge in this story. Nothing to do with real life body)

"That's right keep it open. Good boy" Jungkook slapped jimin hole hard to feel satisfied by the juicy sound. His hole is completely juicy and pink without any mark. Jimin moaned at the pain he started to love the pain Jungkook is giving.

"Is it your first time?" Jungkook asked slapping the hole again making jimin to clench his eyes tight at the pain.

"No" jimin said honestly without hiding it. Jungkook smirked at that because he did not mind jimin having past but rather he loved the honesty.

"Good" Jungkook slap him again but immediately gave a swift lick to the hole with his hot tongue. Jimin moaned loudly showing his satisfaction.

"That's right you should moan loudly. Rip my ears" he used his teeth again bitting the skin near the hole and jimin screamed loudly feeling beautiful pain.

"Dada...." He whined loudly Jungkook pulled jimin hip higher with his two big hands holding thighly around jimin waist.

This dada tittle is completely ruining his sanity. He is loving jimin sub space. That bubble butt looks smaller with his hand size. He loved how petite jimin is their size different is huge but he loved that

He started to lick him aggressively making jimin scream louder and louder.

He failed to notice until but slowly his eyes feel on a small fading tattoo jimin had on his left butt almost invisible. He lift jimin hip higher to see the ink properly because it looked very light.

"Naughty aren't we?" He slapped the hole again seeing that butt tatoo said 'yes daddy'. He smirked seeing how jimin is not as innocent as he think.

"When did you get this" he asked licking the tattoo and kissed it. "When I had sex" jimin moaned at the tingles he felt seeing Jungkook kept kissing his tattoo butt jiggling his ass with his huge hands.

Jimin kept thinking what might Jungkook feel knowing he is not virgin. He was young and rebel in college to get into these but absolutely stop after one. He did not like it.

"Let me guess that must be your first time" Jungkook chuckled knowing how he heard that there are certain place who put tattoos on private part and end up fucking the customer. He can't believe jimin did that.