Chapter 27: Dark memories of the past.

"Jiminie don't pay appa will come" aera stoped him paying anything. Jimin frown listening to that. "It's okay aera buy whatever you want. I don't think appa will come" he tried to be nice but aera shook her head. "He will come" aera confidently said looking up at the glass standing in tiptoes.

"Hmm what are we ordering?" Jungkook came from behind and carried aera in his arms. Jimin just stood huffing his cheeks. He wanted to buy her the ice cream. He can spend a dollar or two in ice cream.

"I want brownie and vanilla ice cream" aera smiled at the person who is waiting to take orders.

"And you sir" the guy asked smiling at Jungkook with extra sweet smile. Don't know whether it is extra sweet or not but jimin felt like that. "I'll have" he see the menu card acting he is thinking. He knows what aera will do now.

"He will have chocolate ice cream with strawberries topping" she said her favourite and ordered it in the name of her dad. The guy giggled seeing them. Jimin looked at them still huffing his cheeks in anger.

"Jiminie?" Aera asked.

"I don't want any" Jimin immediately answered without even listening to her question.

"You sure sir?" The guy said showing no smile now. Jimin frowned whether this is really happening or is he seeing things.

"No thanks" jimin nod his head.

"Come we will sit" Jungkook carried aera and did not say anything to jimin. Younger felt even more neglected than already he was. Jungkook sat near the window holding aera on his lap. Jimin simply sat in front of them with out saying anything.

"Thanks appa" aera curl her hands and kissed Jungkook cheeks happily. Jungkook made her sit on his lap properly how kids will sit. Holding his hands to support. Aera rest her head on his shoulder talking to Jungkook and Jungkook also immersed in that he did not bother to look at jimin.

Jimin looked at them with jealous expression and crumble his shorts unable to stand elder attention being on someone else. He felt unnecessary jealous of aera. His mind failed to process aera is his daughter. All he can think is daddy's attention is not on him and he not the one daddy is pampering.

"Sir your order" the guy placed the ice cream on the table. Jungkook look up gave a smile to that guy which jimin felt was unnecessary. He look down and started feeding aera who is constantly talking about her school. Jungkook is listening to her because he really missed dropping aera to school. He noticed how less he spent with her.

Jimin looked at them with ballon cheeks trying to stop bursting out. He is feeling neglected by his dada. This is his problem he loves attention and once he get from someone he expects them to always show their attention. His parents always kept him on spotlight they loved him so much. He loved how Jungkook is talking about her school exactly how his father did. Jungkook encourage aera about where ever she felt week which is exactly how his dad was. Seeing all this things he felt the more urge to be with elder and to depend on him but the sad reality is he can't do that he has a family to take care of. He should be independent to earn more and more.

"I'll be out" jimin stood up feeling like a third wheel. He look down and notice aera using Jungkook phone to order something. She is asking Jungkook to buy baby makeup box. Jungkook nod his head but look up.

"Where?" He asked looking at jimin red ears and red cheeks with dull expression.

"I need to call someone" jimin took his phone from the table and walked out without looking at Jungkook. Elder eyes involuntarily travelled to those shorts.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook spoke looking his angry cat walk. Aera shrug seeing jimin back.

"Anyways where were we?" He turn back and start feeding her without bothering to follow jimin or even thinking where he will sit in the cold weather. He thought younger really want to call someone. His mind work in the moment and he can't focus on two things together. Right now he felt aera needs his attention.