Chapter 21: yes what?...yes daddy.

"I'm sorry for being late. I can explain" jimin in the cat outfit put the cake box on the table and turns around bow 90 degree to apologise for being late. He is panting badly which looks like he came here running.

Meanwhile Jungkook is observing jimin from up and down. He saw how the young boy is looking nervous because of all the people watching him and giving him weird looks. Jungkook eyes are scanning the his eyes which had blue mascara and a thin black eyeliner, eyes are adorn by a blue lens with cute button nose which was shining due to sweat. Cheeks had a little reddish hinge and not to forget the prominent thick fuller lips which was red in colour due to the lip tint he wore. The fluffy cat outfit is definitely his weakness now.

Jungkook kept scanning the boy slowly observing every little details. He had a wavy blonde hairs which peeking through his hoodie cap which has adorable cat ears and his actual tiny pink looking ears are adorn by a dainty moon earrings. His eyes travelled down to see a crystal clear skin. His body is covered with a white furry hoodie which is paired with white shorts which is too short and a white shoes which is also furry. His pale unmarked skin is glowing with the light in the party hall.

Jimin looked very nervous seeing people here but he looked more uncomfortable seeing ahn boyun here. Jungkook frown watching them interacting through eyes What is confection between them is he close to jimin. Is he just like Jungkook? He can't digest seeing jimin and ahn talking through their eyes. Ahn looks intimidating jimin while commanding something through his eyes and jimin is scared. Jungkook anger raised to sky seeing their interaction.

"Jiminie" aera called loudly breaking jungkooks attention only then he notice how lost he was while seeing jimin. He saw Lisa and aera going towards the boy.

Aera came towards jimin jumping like a puppy. He look down and smile adorably his eyes showed that he is genuinely smiling. Without his knowledge jungkooks lip curls seeing that smile. He noted the crooked teeth at the front which the boy had. He shook his head again feeling hypnotised by the boy who came here. He has never saw that much details in people ever like how he is observing this boy and more over why is he noticing all these things he is straight.

"Happy birthday puppy. Omo jinja yeppoda" jimin sat down and held aera's tiny hand with his smol hand and complimented her holding his one more hands to his lips showing he is shocked to see her beauty. Aera looks down blushing. She crumble her dress getting little embarrassed. Jimin giggled at her reaction.

Jungkook attention was brought back to the boy due to his honey mellon voice. He has never heard anybody who talk so softly and capture his attention. He missed his voice for severn while days.
He saw how dramatic younger is complementing his daughter. Those tiny giggles and those pinkish finger which had so many ringers.

His eyes betrayed him. From the boys face it directly shifted to the godly thick thighs the boy had which was showing from his white furry shorts. Younger sat in a squat position holding aera forgetting how provoking his dress is looking.

Lisa cleared her voice to bring his attention. She stood there tapping her foot to the ground and folding her hands to her chest. Jimin look up from aera and his smile disappeared seeing how angry lisa looks. He knows what was about to come. "I shouldn't have trusted you. I had to face people's disgusting look because you are late" she spat gritting her teeth. Her fingers turn into tight fist but still she kept her hand into a folding position but her eyes expressed so much anger. Jimin look down muttering a sad sorry.

"I'm sorry noona" he said looking down with his sad eyes searching for something on the ground. "What can I expect from a you. I should cut your pay then you'll understand time sense" she again said holding back her voice from going loud so that no more drama is created. When she spoke about the pay jimin heart started to beat very fast. He can't imagine even getting a dollar less than what was told. he can't afford right now. His eyes almost started to collect tears thinking worst scenarios.