Chapter 50: My Daddy

Subtitle: Fluff never ending return

"I'm pregnant" jimin whispers on Jungkook ears. Elder eyes widen he lift his head in a rocket speed almost breaking it and pulled out from hug to watch jimin. At the same time he felt releasing his cum inside. It is so dirty but this time he did not feel pain because his focus is on what jimin just whispered sexually in his ear.

"What did you say?" he screams because his dick is hurting while leaking inside jimin and he can't control his happiness.

"I'm pregnant" jimin moaned bouncing on the cock loving the lubrication after the cum. Jungkook is in total cloud nine both his ear and his dick is blessed today.

"Is this.....

"Obviously it's yours old man" jimin shut him before he could say. Jungkook did not doubt that but Jimin misunderstood that. Elder never doubts jimin.

"Is this the way to tell me?" Jungkook pinch jimin nipples and lick it. "Is that a question to ask me?" Jimin pulled Jungkook cheeks adorably showing how weird he is in bed.

"Omg what should I do I can't pull out I'm cuming inside you. Oh god I'm sorry my baby" he smiled in happiness but cringe at the time jimin choose to say this. "I'm so happy jimin I'm really happy. Thank you so much my princess. I really love you" Jungkook almost teared saying that. He don't know what else to do. He is beyond just being happy.

"You should have told me earlier" he feel awkward.

"I thought you are smart ass" jimin pushed his head aside. Jungkook pulled him back holding his nipples to his mouth.

"Ohh god you are weird really. I'm still releasing down there" he lick his nipples sexily. "Oh your were moody today yeah right" Jungkook hissed releasing his cum and recalls everything now. Suddenly he noticed changes. Don't know what this is but it's making him release more and more. He loves younger being pregnant with his child.

"When did you check?" Jungkook asked holding jimin baby face in happiness. Jimin watched his eyes to take all the love it has for him.

"I did not check. Those nurse from hospital they scold me that I cut myself while having a life inside me" he pouts sadly while saying that. Jungkook eyes widen.

"You where pregnant then?" elder shouts holding him tightly. Jimin nods his head. Both hugged fearing something.

"I would have never forgiven myself if something went wrong to my baby that day" jimin scratch elder chest and his eyes started to fill. Jungkook hugged him to his chest tightly. He would have lost both of them. He rub jimin ears saying relaxing words.

"I thought you don't want me. I got scared that you will take baby away from me If I tell you about the baby" he sniff and squeezed Jungkook chest. Elder laughed jimin baby fingers squeezing it. He took that smol finger and kissed it. It's such a serious situation and jimin is making everything weird.

'God this weird princess. He don't have bed manners and he is changing me as well' his heart says watching jimin with warmth.

"Obviously I would take my baby with me" Jungkook snickered. Jimin pinch Jungkook nipples hardly making him scream in pain.

"But......this is also my baby right?" Jungkook laughed and pinch jimin cheeks softly feeling strawberry Mochi there. He don't know what to do what to say how to react to this. He would have followed jimin if something went wrong-

No! stay positive Jungkook princess is here in your hands breathing all fine......he shakes his head at the weird thought.

"I will kick you out if you think of separating my babies including aera" jimin threaten with soft voice rubbing his head on Jungkook chest.