Chapter 15 : pork belly for dinner.

I WILL BE ADDING CUTE JIKOOK FANART AT THE TOP

I DON'T USE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SO I CANT GET YOUR PERMISSION. CREDIT ONLY AND ONLY GOES TO RIGHT FULL ARTIST. YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED HUMAN WHOEVER YOU ARE I REALLY LOVE YOU.

*************************************
Jeonghan finished his evening music class which he joined for fun. He walk out of the building singing some melody. His class mate Mingyu stood there holding a letter in his hand. Jeonghan rolled his eyes when the guy throw that letter making it in the form of rocket. it directly fell on his legs. He walked ahead holding his phone, video called someone immediately.

"Seungcheol Hyung I need your help" Jeonghan shuttered while talking due to panic. He is scared of men if it's not his man wink wink.

"What can I do? Deal with yourself" seungcheol rolled his eyes seeing youngers scared face. He knows younger need an excuse to call him.

"Please-

"Excuse me jeonghannie" before Jeonghan request something, Mingyu walked ahead and took his letter on the floor.

Seungcheol frown his eyes actually listening to some other men around Jeonghan. He knows how much the younger hate being around anyone who makes him uncomfortable.

"Don't come to me....don't come to me please....please.....please" he heard a low panicked voice of the younger through the phone praying something.

"Jeonghan not everybody is a threat talk to him" seungcheol suggested. It's better to interact than to panic.

"Hi jeonghannie" mingyu showed his teeth smile greeting his classmate. Seungcheol heard nickname the guy is using but still he ignore not bothering much.

"he..hello" Jeonghan greeted back with forced smile.

"I have something for you" Mingyu turn around and show his bag which had a small puppy. "I heard you love them" he shyly says making Seungcheol frown because he can't see what that is younger loves and how did this guy found out?

Jeonghan gasped seeing a small puppy inbetween his books. "Oh no so cute baby" he rub his thumb on the rosy nose. Seungcheol heard the word baby wrongly. He thought he called that dude as baby.

"Can I touch it?" Jeonghan show his wide smile. Mingyu notice his glowing skin long black hairs reaching till his face, front locks were secured with a French braid and a fancy butterfly clip.

"Yeah sure" he gave the puppy to him and notice how lost Jeonghan look.

"Hyung did you see?" Jeonghan showed the puppy to his phone. Minguy frowed seeing someone else on the call. Seungcheol lips curled seeing his smile but he soon vanished seeing a bulky man around Jeonghan.

"Yeah cute. Now reach home it's 9pm already" seungcheol informed with serious face. "Hyung, I need to find bus. Class finished just now" he whined cutely petting the puppy. "Hi baby" he whispered slowly to the puppy. Mingyu smile seeing the interaction with the puppy.