Chapter 32: sexting with daddy.

Day 1:

Doll👅: I reached home daddy

Doll👅: I reached home daddy. Thanks for sending car to me.

Jimin bit his lips sending the photo right after he reached home. He looked at the empty house which looks scary without daddy. When he entered the house there was food parcel with all his favourites so he wanted to thank daddy hence this photo. Jungkook could have forgot jimin for three days but nope he has arranged a car for jimin and he is ordering food himself in his phone to his farm house address.

"Ahh"suddenly his butt plug vibrate making jimin to blush. It means Jungkook has seen the picture and he is happy.

During jimin work hours he had to somehow smile and stand straight to look normal but Jungkook abused his hole entirely in one day playing with vibrations.

"Stop it" jimin giggled sitting in front of tv and removing his jeans. Vibration did not stop. it was on full speed. He is giggling at the vibration now being used to this device. "Daddy stop" he screamed once the speed increased even more. He thought this was max but Jungkook is one step ahead.

Jimin held his hips in standing position joining his legs together tightly but soon after his hips started to shake along with his legs. His phone started to ring.

DADDY💦 video calling.....

"Hello my doll" Jungkook cheered knowing he will hear best voice now.

"Daddy it's shaking ahhh" Jimin shuttered holding the couch to stand straight with his shaking legs.

"Good touch yourself" Jungkook watched jimin instantly obeying. "Cum. I want to see" he instructed nothing but just watched jimin do his job in the middle off the living room playing dirty all alone. Food parcel still on the kitchen slab just how he order to place them.

"Pull that waist chain up. It's disturbing my view" Jungkook groaned because of the dangly things he can't see jimin dick properly. Jimin pulled it up his stomach and stroke himself moaning when the speed of the butt plug drop but suddenly increase. Jungkook is loving this tease game.

"Faster faster" Jungkook asks impatiently. He increase the device vibration even more high now making jimin fall on the ground due to his shaky legs. Jimin lay on the cold floor but opening his legs wide. Jungkook could see his entire ass jiggled just how he liked.

"I'm cuming" jimin lift his hips higher due to vibration and pain, arch his back due to close orgasm and finally he cum on his stomach. Jungkook smirked in stroking himself in satisfaction since even he want to cum seeing jimin like that.

Jimin still lay on the floor without walking up. He put his hands to left and turn to left to see Jungkook groaning to cum. He was in his work cloths, shirt open showing his chiseled abs. Jimin crawl to his phone and kissed the phone as if he is kissing Jungkook abs virtually. suddenly felt how much he Miss the elder. Jungkook laughed at his kitten ass up like this in all four ready to be ruined.