Chapter 19: Flashbacks of the club night.

"Unnie I repeated the same mistake from five years ago" lisa hesitantly started.

"What are you talking about? I clearly told you to never turn back to him" jisoo kept her case file down and removed her specs.

"Unnie..." lisa eyes started to fill.

"Lili what happened? It was just a mistake. Let it go. It's been five years since that night. Even he has rejected you that day" jisoo stood up and walked towards lisa.

"He says he want me back" she sniffed.

"It took five years for him to realise this?" She bang in the desk scaring lisa more. She started to cry thinking how she dragged herself into the past one night mistake.

"Since how long?" Jisoo asked shocked that her sister is not over by that one night.

"After over on screen kiss" lisa look down sniffing.

"What the hell" jisoo shocked. Lisa started to cry.

"Calm down lisa" jisoo is trying to calm her sister who is crying none stop. "What did I get myself into?" lisa hick up while talking.

"Lili listen it's not your mistake" jisoo wiped her tears and hugged her. She can't see her sister life like this.

"It is my mistake unnie. It is my mistake" lisa hit her heard with her palm crying loudly.

"Are you worried about Jungkook?" Jisoo asked her so that she could help her as much as she could. Lisa never did anything bad to anyone she has been good and only good human.

"He is not my concern. I'm scared of aera finding about this" she wipe her tears and look down at her toes.

"Jungkook is just my friend unnie. He is just my friend this is forced. My personal space is ruined by this marriage" she regret her decision when both their family compelled them to agree with each other.

"He always told you to be his wife only for his family and society. He never considered you as wife" jisoo console lisa.

"Unnie?" lisa look up in hope seeing her sister supporting it.

"Look as far as I know. You both never loved each other. Only pretend to be hung and and wife for the sake of society" jisoo nods her head understanding her.

"This was bound to happen. You deserve love" lisa looked at her in shock. She did not expect this from anybody all she can think is being called as cheater.

"That didnot mean I'm accepting this relationship. You need to figure this out. It's messed up" jisoo warned her.

"What does eunwoo says" she questioned.

"He told we both can together talk Jungkook" she mumbles.

"Where the hell was he five years ago when everything happened?" Jisoo screams hearing eunwoo trying yo be all good guy as if nothing happened.

"He was not sure" lisa felt ashamed.

"What if he leaves you again" jisoo pointed. "No body need five years yo confirm their feeling" she don't like eunwoo and that evident in her statements.

"I know Jungkook never treat you like wife and you both are pretending but still he should know what happened five years ago and why eunwoo returned to your life again" jisoo don't want this relation to end in a mess.

"I'm scared unnie. I'm scared of my parents, his parents, most of all aera. Jungkook won't take this well" lisa hugged her tightly feeling more scared.

"This is just sick lisa. This really is" she tried to think of something.

"We have decided to confront the truth" lisa clench her face tight and takes deep breath. Jisoo lifts both her eyebrows in shock.