Chapter 30 : daddy's surprise for baby's happiness.

"Close your eyes" Jungkook said holding jimin in his hands infront of the closed door of his second room. Jimin hold his small hands to his already closed eyes with a excited smile. Jungkook chuckles seeing younger and his tiny fingers closing his eyes like small kid.

"Okay one two three open" Jungkook looked at jimin to get the reaction from younger. Jimin gasped seeing what is in front of him. There was a collection of few designer cloths with neatly colour coordinated walk in wardrobe. Which is well build with fine wooden doors with glass sliders and black marble floor to compliment it.

"Wow" jimin said it taking a deep breath in. He walked closer to see the accessory shinning through the closed handing doors. He did not touch anything getting scared he will leave finger print here. There was collection of different bags and heels.

"Tadow" Jungkook suddenly shouted in a silent room

"Tadow" Jungkook suddenly shouted in a silent room. Jimin flinched at that he turn back to see Jungkook who was pointing to his left. He frown and look at his his left to see all kind of designer luxury brand boxes arranged with the gift bow attached to them.

"Daddy this is so cool. Who is this for?" jimin asked excited seeing Jungkook with shining round puppy eyes making him loose his mind. Jungkook smile vanished hearing his question. He poke his cheeks with his tongue 'seriously is it that difficult to understand?'

"For my wife" Jungkook rolled his eye seeing clueless jimin. "Omo jinja" jimin turns even more shocked and looked around with so much happiness. Jungkook sighed looking left and right to control his irritation.

"What I should do with you?" He hit his head in disappointment. "It's for you" he shouted making jimin to stop jumping like a puppy.

"Huh?" Jimin turn to Jungkook in speed of light almost breaking his neck.

"Ofcourse it is for you!" Jungkook rolled his eyes walking towards jimin with the irritated face. Jimin could not process the information he just blink it.

"When I bring you inside and show you then it is for you" Jungkook carried jimin out of the closet to the queen size bed which had furry white blanket just like jimin liked.

"Why for me? I don't want these" jimin talked like a innocent kid. Jungkook lay him on the bed and he fall next to him. "Do you want to have sex?" He asked suddenly. Jimin blushed at the bold question. He loved Jungkook considering his opinion.

"As you wish" jimin shyly said looking at the sealing because his mind is in cloud nine due to his presents today. Jungkook pulled him into his embrace. "I want" Jungkook mumbled in jimin neck and rub his nose taking the smell. "And you should learn to accept my surprises" He put his hands inside jimin shirt to feel jimin wearing same panty. His hands travel further up to feel a chain.

"Uh? What's this?" Jungkook asked bitting jimin ears. Younger blushed at Jungkook hands caressing his stomach. It is giving butterfly. "My waist chain" jimin shuttered feeling tingling sensation.