Chapter 31: kitten is falling deeper.

"Last bite come on" jimin is running in the living room not wanting to eat. Jungkook is running behind jimin to hold his cranky baby. "Noooo I don't want" jimin is escaping Jungkook's hold. Elder is running around the house to catch hai kitten with a wide smile.

Jungkook is smiling so much after so long. He never experienced these kind of morning in his life. His mornings will be always perfect timetable. Even aera is disciplined for that matter. She rarely be cranky or fus around in the house like this. Jungkook love walking up next to jimin sharing a beautiful kiss or to select both of their work cloths or to make breakfast for him or to feed him.

Jimin wore Gucci blue cord set skirt and top y complimenting it with neutral makeup. He is wearing the ysl heel daddy gifted in those luxurious gift boxes. Basically jimin has became jungkooks barbie doll where daddy loves to dress him up in designer cloths. He forced jimin to carry the Chanel matching hand bag but jimin denied it immediately saying he can't work wearing all luxury like this.

"Ouch" Jungkook suddenly sat on the ground holding his keens. Jimin stop running. He immediately walked towards the elder. "What happened?" He asked in scared expression seeing Jungkook in pain. Jungkook show his face being all in pain.

"Dada! Are you all right?" Jimin asked pouting. He squat down to see Jungkook properly. Elder nod his head. Jimin look so tiny in that squat position. Younger still seeing him in round eyes with worried expression. He helped Jungkook to stand up properly who hissed holding his knees like a old man.

Suddenly he lift jimin in bridal style pulling him in one go. Jimin screamed as if something unexpected happened. "Got you!" Jungkook kissed his cheeks laughing.

"This is cheating. I got worried about you" jimin hit Jungkook chest whining loudly making elder to laugh at him even more. "I tricked you" Jungkook carried jimin and made him sit on kitchen counter and kissed his nose seeing jimin cute angry.

"Have it" Jungkook brought the sandwich closer to jimin mouth which the younger had only two small kitten bites and said he is full. "I'm not hungry" jimin cried to eat it. "If you don't eat, even I won't eat. And let me tell you I'm very hungry" Jungkook warned sighing. He don't understand how patient he has gotten ever since jimin happened.

"Haaa" jimin tried to cry but Jungkook stuffed strawberry on his mouth to shut it. "Eat it before I force you to" Jungkook warned but jimin rolled his eyes being bratty. Jungkook held his two fingers and squeezed jimin cheeks to pouty "don't ruin my mood I have long day" he hissed in anger loosing his patience. Jimin gulp at his anger and ate like a scared kitten.

"Bye" jimin stuffed his food in his mouth and jump down from the slab and walk to go out. He is also angry. you see he is trying to behave like Jungkook being all bratty to him.

"Wait I'll drop" Jungkook said drinking his coffee and checking threw his phone. He did not see jimin is angry.

"No need" jimin stomp towards door to announce he is really going. Jungkook lift his head and keep down his coffee cup. He intertwined his finger and watched jimin cat walk in heels.

Then jimin walked inside again not knowing where to go. He walk inside like a kicked kitty. Jungkook started laughing loudly taking his phone and coffee cup back. Jimin straight away came in and adjusted on Jungkook lap.

"Why are sitting here?" Jungkook lifted his coffee cup high the moment jimin sat on his lap. It's very hot he don't want it to spill on younger. "My wish" Jimin took the coffee from his hands and drank it to gag at the taste of sugarless black bitter coffee. Jungkook laughed again seeing jimin being a clown since morning.

"God... you are such a good entertainer" he pinched jimin nose and kissed his lips swiping the coffee remains along the tasty lipsticks. "Hmm it's sweet now" he moaned dramatically. Jimin made a disgusted face looking even more adorable. There is nothing in jimin that Jungkook don't like.