Chapter 08: I'll treat you dinner tonight.

Jungkook held his collar when jimin was out

Jungkook held his collar when jimin was out. "Other people's misery is your medium to joke right?" he hissed gritting his teeth. Doctor tried to whimper but Jungkook did not let him. "His face is low class? What about your Mr even more low class?" He slapped his face.

"What if I cancel your license? What do you have apart from this cheap looking clinic?" Jungkook clenched his teeth tightly. He don't know why he was getting so much anger. He usually don't bother much about other people problem but don't know why he felt he need to stand up for the boy.

He pushed the doctor on the chair and signalled him to stay quite. He took out his phone and held it to his ears breathing heavily. "Let me see what you will do" he breath heavily waiting for the caller to pic the call.

"Tae come to dongsen street right now. There is vet clinic get there"

"What right now?" tae replied

"Yes" he said sternly and cuts the call.

___________________________

"How about secretary post sir" young intern girl ask striping her cloth in front of taehyung. She walked silently and sat on his lap wearing only inner.

"But secretary post is..... taehyung fumbles remembering hoeseok.

"Fuck me SIR" she seduces him removing her bra and tying it around taehyung neck. He loved the view.

"Cum on me" she whispered pulling his face to her chest. Taehyung stood up holding her and walked inside his secret room where is deals with cases personally.

"I'm big" he look her with horny eyes.

"I can take it" she slowly removes his buttons taehyung threw her on the bed and squeezed her boobs tightly to start the foreplay he was about to bite her, his phone rings.
___________________________

"I hope you have bad sex all your life time. Bitch you have no idea I left the meal unattended on the bed because of you" taehyung reached there with lot of anger and started cussing jungkook.

"He said he don't like seeing low class people" Jungkook pointed his finger to him as if he is complaining.

" seriously you called me for this?" taehyung open his eyes wide in shock.

"He was harassing the young boy" now that definitely did something to taehyung. He turn towards the doctor and saw him from top to bottom. "Camel his license that's all" Jungkook argued which he never does.

"Interesting" he took out his gun since it will poke and sat on the chair available in front of the doctor. He slowly started to remove his finger rings and wrist buttons of his white shirt to roll up until his elbow. it looks like he was preparing for something else.

"So tell me sir" taehyung put his feet on top of the table. "Why did you trouble my cockblocker?" he started to shake his feet above the table.

"I..I..I....doctor shuttered "can you please be fast I have to attend something important" he said boringly glaring at Jungkook.