Chapter 20: Am I Going Crazy

A/N: another short chapter

The last chapter was quite short, mainly because I didn't want to go into gruesome detail about the sex trafficking. But, this book is inspired by real events, and I don't know if you noticed chapter 18, but the seven doors Lauren had to choose from? The seven deadly sins. This book also highlights the abuse and sex cults in the modelling industry, and as the book goes on, it will become more disturbing, so please, if you're not comfortable, don't read it. Also wanted to point out there will be a lot of foreshadowing in this chapter, so pay close attention.

Anyways, this chapter will also be more happy: a bit of fluff, maybe some smut. Enjoy reading.

**play Am I going Crazy by Korn when you see (*) for a better read

———————————

"Mhmm,"

"Shit, you feel so good,"

Zayn rolled his eyes while the rest of the group laughed, jesting and teasing him while they all sat in his basement. "Goddamn! They still fucking?" Justin asked, grinning widely when Zayn glared at him.

"Shut up, J." Sean said, shooting him a warning look.

When Zayn had gone to visit Sean and Justin, he was pleasantly surprised by Camila's friends too, who were already chilling with them. Apparently, they took a liking to Justin, seeing as he was the funnier one from both him and Sean, and they decided to have some kind of group hangout, sans Zayn. So when he found out, he pouted and pleaded them to let him join, and despite them easily letting him be with them, he still ranted, going on and on about how he had to hear Lauren and Camila having sex while he waited for Sean to come pick him up. He was however, slightly aggravated that everyone was here. Now he could no longer discuss what he wanted to with Justin and Sean.

Once they got bored of Sean's place, they made their way to Zayn's, wanting to see his supposedly "futuristic" basement. Right now, as they were currently chilling, they could still hear them from where they were, the bed thumping heavily against the bed while Camila moaned loudly. "I always knew she was a screamer," Justin continued, laughing loudly when Sean shoved him.

"Ew, I didn't know she had lungs like that," Normani grimaced, snuggling up to Chico while Dinah sat beside them, trying to shove them both away from her.

"Girl, what do you mean? She's literally a singer." Dinah said, smiling happily when she finally managed to push both Normani and Chico off the sofa. Normani scowled back at her while Chico just laughed before turning to face the guys, missing the face Dinah made at him.

"By the way, where's Nina?" Normani asked, looking around for the Bulgarian beauty.

"She's with Paul," Sean said, pulling a face when the rest of them laughed. "Don't you think that's weird, though? I mean, he is Lauren's manager, and Nina is... somewhat close to her."

"So what? Remember when Lauren dated your mom?" Justin giggled, hopping off the sofa and running across the room when Sean moved to slap him. Everyone else laughed loudly, shoving and shaking each other while making loud noises, instigating between them both.

"She did not date my mom!"

"Yeah, but they fucked. What's the difference?" Normani teased, smiling widely when Sean scowled at her. "But didn't Lauren also fuck the female manager she had? Isn't that why they bought in Paul?"

"No, no. That girl was an apprentice or something. Paul had always been her manager. But anyway, yeah she did fuck the poor girl. They had to fire someone for being unprofessional, and it wasn't going to be Lauren." Zayn chuckled.