Chapter 1: My Prerogative

*Play "My Prerogative" by Bobby Brown for a better listen

——————————

Lauren's runway look

————————

Lower Manhattan- New York

"Get Busy!
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (now now)
Why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission, make my own decisions
That's, that's my prerogative!"

"They say I'm crazy, I don't really care" Camila sung passionately, as she danced along the runway, beginning to hype up the crowd.

"That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty
But I don't give a damn
Getting girls is how I live
Some ask me questions, why am I so real?
But they don't undersand me
I really don't know the deal about a sister
Trying hard to make it right, not long ago
Before I win this fight, sing"

It was the SS04 Gucci fashion show, and for the first time, they decided to give the audience a little show at the same time. Gorgeous models, both male and female, strutted down the runway, showing off their beautiful, sculpted-by-the-Gods bodies, their chiseled features glowering in the shadows of the room. Camila turned to face the audience, swaying her hips sensually, while running her free hand through her hair that hung down her back like vines. She closed her eyes as she belted the next line of her brand new single, 'My Prerogative'

"I don't need permission, make my own decisions
That's my prerogative!"

Suddenly, the crowd got impossibly louder, the women screaming as though they'd seen a real life goddess. Although, to be fair, one may consider Lauren Jauregui a real life goddess.

Lauren was every photographer's dream. With her sharp jawline, defined cheekbones and striking green eyes, she stood out from the crowd of tall, slender models. Her messy hair framed her attractive face, and her tall and lean body bulged through her tight outfit. With her confident strut and piercing stare, she could make anyone's heart skip a beat. Especially Camila's.

Lauren sauntered towards the centre of the runaway, her shoulder rocking back and forth, a cocky grin growing on her impeccable face, showing off her pearly white smile.

The pulsing music and the chatter of the well-heeled crowd got louder as Lauren walked along the runway, gazing charmingly at the petite figure dancing sensually on the runway. Camila Cabello, a rising young singer whose soulful voice had been captivating the audience, stood out to Lauren amidst the sea of models and socialites. Her brown eyes sparkled with a quiet confidence, and her full lips curved into a coy smile as she continued singing.

Lauren let her eyes roam freely over Camila's body, lingering on her ass as Camila sashayed in Lauren's direction, enchanting her with her heavy gaze. Camila's finger beckoned Lauren to come to her, her finger curling in a 'come hither' motion.