Chapter 21: She Doesn't Have To Know

**play She Doesn't Have To Know by John Legend when you see (*) for a better read

—————————

Hollywood Hills- Los Angeles

"Yeah, okay... see you tomorrow."

As the morning light filtered through the curtains, Camila's eyes fluttered open, greeted only by the emptiness of the bed. She glanced around, recalling that her and Lauren had stayed the night again at Zayn's. She felt slightly bad that they'd taken Zayn's bed again, but he'd text her last night to let her know he'd stayed over at Justin's, and that he would be back later.

And that he couldn't wait to see her.

Slowly rising from the bed, Camila chuckled quietly at the sound of Lauren singing in the shower. She let out a loud laugh when she recognised the song she was singing, shaking her head while she bit her lip in amusement. She walked over to the bathroom, standing with her hands in her hips while she watched Lauren's silhouette through the steamed glass.

"If you're horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it."

"Okay." Camila said, laughing when Lauren jumped at the sound of her voice. She walked towards the shower, hastily taking off her clothes to join Lauren in the shower. "Was that you talking earlier?"

"Shit! You scared me!" Lauren gasped, placing a hand over her heart while she emitted a half-suppressed laugh. "Yeah, I was on the phone with Paul." She watched Camila intently, her eyes following her movements when she seductively walked into the shower. She smiled down at her and let her kiss her, grateful that she didn't take it further than that. After last night's shenanigans, she didn't want to embarrass herself further by flinching if Camila touched her again. She had fallen asleep in her lap with her mind running rampant. She didn't want to worry Camila, but she'd... remember some things from that day. More specifically, she remembered that she had sex. With someone that wasn't Camila. Now she was just waiting to tell her the truth.

Nervously rubbing the back of her neck, she looked at Camila, her eyes big and sad. Camila looked into them, feeling herself drowning in the depths of them. As their gazes intertwined, time seemed to halt, captured within the verdant depths of Lauren's eyes. Each blink revealed a kaleidoscope of emotions, swirling like emerald galaxies within the iridescent pools. Flecks of gold danced amidst the emerald expanse, like sun-kissed leaves quivering in a summer breeze.

Camila trailed her gaze down to her lips, her own curving into a smile when her gaze flickered back up to Lauren's eyes, and back down. As she traced the contours of her lips with her finger, she found herself mesmerised by their ethereal beauty. Her lips, a masterpiece of soft curves and delicate edges, beckoned her like a siren's call. And as she lingered in their velvety surface, she felt a longing stir within her, a yearning to taste the sweetness that awaited her in their tender caress.

She was bought back to reality when she saw Lauren's lips moving, and looked up into her eyes while she placed a hand on her shoulder, slowly moving it up to the side of her neck, before gently cupping her cheek. "Sorry, what were you saying? I was distracted." She said, smirking when Lauren's blushed lightly.

"I... uh. Camila listen. I need to tell you something." She whispered, gently removing Camila's hand of her face. Camila looked at her confused, her eyebrows raised. Lauren looked everywhere but her, and took a step back to maintain a safe distance. She knew when Camila got angry, she got crazy. And when she got crazy, she got slapped.

She blew out her cheeks, before looking Camila dead in her eyes. But in that moment, when looking at her, her mind was clouded with second thoughts. She knew what she had done was wrong, but... did Camila really need to know? 'Of course she does' Lauren reasoned in her mind, mentally slapping herself for even thinking about keeping it from her.