Chapter 25: Hands Clean

**play Hands Clean by Alanis Morissette when you see (*) for a better read

Trigger Warning: mentions of rape, drug abuse and sexual abuse in the flashback and later on in the chapter. Please skip through those parts if they make you feel uncomfortable.

—————————

(Flashback) 2000

The loud bass of the song pumped through the speakers of the car, vibrating loudly over Lauren's childlike laughter echoing inside. With one hand on the steering wheel, Lauren manoeuvred the car with ease, her other hand sliding up her thigh. She smiled widely, her gaze occasionally flickering to the brunette beauty sat in the passenger seat, one of her legs on the dashboard while she rolled a joint for her and Lauren.

"You wanna hit this?" She asked, her voice laced with mischief as she held the fat joint to Lauren's lips, dangling her lighter in front of her face. Lauren caught on to the double meaning and smirked, gently taking the joint between her lips while she watched the woman light it.

The woman watched as Lauren's cheeks hollowed, her jaw bone becoming more visible as she inhaled deeply, tilting her head back ever so slightly to exhale the smoke. She let out a deep cough at the smoke hitting the back of her throat, and turned back to the road. Smiling slightly, the brunette bought the spliff to her own lips, the smoke escaping through her lips and nose while she watched Lauren intently. "You look so hot right now," She husked, moving her hand to trail over Lauren's abs and groin. Lauren groaned when she grabbed her through her jeans, and squirmed when she heard her undoing her zip.

"N-not here." Lauren muttered, holding her wrist still while she flicked her indicator with her other hand. "We're almost at your place anyway."

"Are you gonna come inside?" She asked, biting her lip and gently rubbing Lauren's hand with her fingers. Lauren looked at her with a wide grin, immediately understanding the innuendo.

"Maybe. Is your boyfriend home?"

"Nah. He's in New York."

"You know, you never told me who he is. You said I know him, but I don't think I do."

"Trust me, you do." She drawled, playing with her hair while Lauren pulled up outside her house. She scowled when Lauren simply got out of the car and walked over to her front door without opening her door for her. Rolling her eyes, she got out of the car, slamming the door shut. She let out a laugh when she saw how antsy Lauren was. "Relax. We are gonna fuck. I wasn't joking when I said I'd let you fuck me on every surface."

"I'm not aggy about that." Lauren stared, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "I'm just the paranoid kind of stoner."

"Oh," She giggled, playfully swatting Laurens shoulder when she kept glancing over her shoulders. "Can you chill? I told you. My mans is not home."

Lauren remained silent and just hugged her from behind, wrapping her hands around her waist and keeping her close while she attempted to unlock her door. Lauren pressed small, wet kisses on her neck and exposed shoulder, slamming her hips back into her groin, grunting lowly at the pressure. "Hurry up."

When she finally opened the door, they both stumbled inside, the brunette turning around in her arms to kiss her deeply. They made out frantically, their hands grabbing at and gripping any body part they could find. She let out a little sigh when Lauren picked her up by her thighs, wrapping her legs around her waist while she cradled her face in her hands. "B- bedroom." She got out between kisses, moaning into Lauren's mouth when she grabbed a handful of her ass.