Chapter 4: Move Ya Body

**play Move Ya Body by Nina Sky when you see (*) for a better read

———————

Brooklyn- New York

"Fuck," Was the first thing Lauren said as she jolted awake, her head pounding as a result of last night's drinking. Glancing around the room, she had pieces of memories from last night, raunchy images flashed through her head as she remembered she came back with some girl.

"Shit. I need a fucking ibuprofen." Lauren muttered as she pulled at the girl next to her, trying to get a good look at her face. 'Not bad.' She thought, as she took in the woman's beautiful face, her eyes lingering on her plump lips. 'The things she could do to me with those lips.' She mused, a smirk making its way on her face. The girl's lips were made to suck dick. Hers specifically.

Lauren didn't know what came over her, but she felt some sort of tugging in her heart, almost like guilt. Lauren was confused, because, she'd never felt guilty about fucking someone then leaving before they had the chance to wake up. Even when she fucked them then left immediately, she never felt bad. Maybe a bit arrogant, sure. But never guilty. So this was a very foreign feeling for her.

Lauren slowly got up out of bed, her head spinning, a migraine creeping up on her. As she stumbled to the bathroom, she spared the girl one last glance, before getting ready so she could leave.

—————————

Through the fogged up glass, Lauren's silhouette provided a glimpse of her incredibly toned body. Due to her intersexuality, Lauren's body was somewhat more masculine than other women. Due to this birth defect, Lauren was 'gifted' with a penis, but she still had feminine features, such as breasts, and she still had a uterus. Her breasts were smaller however, due to a lack of development there, and she grew more body hair than most women (but no facial hair, and she was fucking grateful for that). Her chest was covered with thick, coarse black hair, and she had a long trail of hair leading down to her crotch from her bellybutton. Because Lauren had wanted to feel more feminine in her youth, she decided to get a bellybutton piercing; a diamond stud that would gleam under the bright light. She also had a tongue piercing that she got one drunken night while out with her friend Zayn Malik. Her manager was not happy about that.

Lauren sighed heavily as she lazily lifted her arms to wash she hair, her arm and back muscles flexing and tensing. She felt sore after the wild sex she had last night.

However, Lauren was a self-proclaimed nymphomaniac; a slave to the papaya, as she would say. Lauren had been fucking for a long time: her first time was when she was 14 and she lost it to some older woman on the block. She grew up in Model City, Miami, considered one of the most dangerous neighbourhood in Miami. Because of this, she grew up around drugs, violence, gangs and sex. Lauren was constantly surrounded by beautiful women who constantly flaunted their sexuality (and their tits). Lauren was talked into fucking some 26-year-old chick, by her childhood friend, Sean O'Pry, her partner in crime. They grew up on the same street, and Sean always thought Lauren was pretty. But when she made it clear that she wasn't really into guys, and that she most definitely had a bigger dick than him, they started to play outside together; and by play, we're talking: illegal street racing, armed robberies and hooking up with every puta soltera on the block. Even the ones who were taken got a taste of Lauren and Sean; sometimes at the same time. Sean always made it a point to talk about how much her loved fucking girls at the same time as Lauren. He's always emphasise his love for 'running a train on a bitch.' Lauren, however, was a lot more possessive, and didn't like to share, even if it was just some random girl she picked up on the streets. (pussy. single whore)