Chapter 7

AN: No Prof read kindly adjust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Thananjeyan left, Madhav left Arjun's hold. Arjun fisted his hand and closed his eyes looking down to control his anger. He still panted a little. Nothing entered his ear and Thananjeyan's word echoed in his ear. The words, 'unmaialaye ponnungaluku ellathaium vida perusu karpu thaan', is still echoed in his ears. Dharshini rushed to the place. 

Vihaan turned towards Arjun . Arjun is still standing with closed eyes and fisted hands. He noticed the environment and everyone are looking at Arjun like an accused. He got angered by the situation and the way he is standing, He is unable to look at him like this that too like this situation, like someone accusing him.

Vihaan- " sonna keka matiah daa nee. unaku enna ivlo kovam? koyil la ipadiya panuva?", He shouted and was about to continue, but Dharshini came and stood before Arjun. 

Parents got panicked now. Till now they don't know what to do and now they felt like situation is getting worse. 

Devi- "Vihaan kovathula irukum pothu intha ponnu porale.."

Preethi - " bayama iruku anni., Vihaan nuku kovam vantha neruppa vida mosama kothipane.."

On that side, 

Vihaan- "avan panathu thappu shalu. nee ithula avanuku support panatha.."

Dharshini- " naan illainu solala. aana, enna thapunu sollunga", he asked him in a calm voice. 

Elders widened their eyes witnessing their conversation. 

Vihaan- "koyil la vachu ipadi oruthana adikurathu thappu illaya?", He shouted. 

Arjun closed his ears which is echoing many voices now, he felt a little shivering too. Madhav neared Arjun and placed his hand in his shoulder. Arjun sensed his touch, relieved from the illusion and opened his eyes with little panting. Madhav patted his back making him relax. Aishwarya came there with the water bottle and gave it to Arjun. Arjun gulped the whole bottle to calm down his anger and everything that is happening inside. He can feel his calmness now. 

Dharshini- " correct ah soneenga. thappu thaan. aana, atha thane neengalum ippo paneenga. neenga sandaiya thadukurathukaga naduvula nikala.. vantha nimishamae, avan kaiya murukuneenga. naan oru doctor, naan solren antha kai sariaga masakanaku aagum. anegama udanchirukalam.", She maintained her calmness.

Vihaan- "avan ajjuva adika vanthan shalu, paathukitu iruka solriah nee? naan irukum pothu enna meeri en thamiah thotruvana avan? vitruvena naan? ", His anger reduced a little and started to argue for his point.

Arjun now analyzed the environment and understood the happening. He looked at Madhav with guilty. Madhav patted his back with a smile and blinked his eyes. Arjun smiled and searched for Sujithra. She is standing behind the pillar. Only half part her face is seen. One eye, half of her lips and half portion of her face. Her eyes showed little worries. 

Dharshini- "haiyo neenga adichathu correct than. naan atha thappunu sollave illa. neenga panathu 100% correct. anna appo onum ithu park ah maridala, koyila thaan irunthathu.", She said in a same calm voice which eased the environment. 

Vihaan- "Shalu enna nadanthathunu theriama pesatha, sandaia arambichathu ajju thaan. ", He tried to make her understand his point. His anger is now reduced a little than before

Arjun once look around the environment to make sure no one is watching him and then winked at her. Arjun saw her eyes getting widened with shock when he winked and hide herself fully. Arjun bite her lips to control his smile. Arjun then looked at Dharshini and Vihaan.