Chapter 55

AN: No prof read kindly adjust

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, Sujithra slowly woke up and found herself in Arjun's arms. He hugged her tightly and sleeping soundly. She smiled at him kissed his forehead, slowly released herself from him and tried to get up. She felt a sharp pain abdomen when attempted to sat up. 

Sujithra- " ssss, anna..."

Arjun got up with her the next second and asked, " Jiira ennachu?"

Sujithra -" onum illa aththaan. light ah valichathu.."

Arjun -" nijamave light ah thaan valikutha?, nethu onum solala?"

Sujithra- " illa aththaan. apapo light ah valikuthu avlo thaan.. nijamavae perusa onum illa. Nee paduthuko".. She kissed his cheeks and got down from the bed but felt a little dizzy. She then went to refresh herself. 

Arjun again fell on the bed and started to sleep since he is very tired. After 15 minutes, the door knocked. He yawned and opened the door. He is shocked to see Dharshini there. She stood there with a towel tied in her head. 

Arjun- " anni, ennachu? annan kooptana?", he is trying to understand why she came there.

Dharshini- " amam. nee poo..", She tried to get in. 

Arjun- " haan, neenga ethuku ulla varanum?". Aishwarya too came there with a coffee tumbler in hand.

Dharshini- " Suji ah pakanum Arjun, thaliko"

Arjun- " athu ava varuva.. neenga ponga.. ", he hesitated a little. 

Aishwarya- " ivana.. ", She pushed him and entered. Arjun was shocked.

 Arjun was shocked

Aishwarya- " intha Arjun, coffee kudi..". They started to arrange things without any hesitation. He got the coffee and looked at them with confusion.

Dharshini- " enna Arjun paathi sapadu apaidae iruku..". She looked at him releasing a deep breathe. Arjun blinked at her not knowing what to answer.

Aishwarya -" sari sari vidu di, nee coffee ah kudi da".