Chapter 42

AN: No prof read kindly adjust...

Hello readers, Kindly spare a minute here.. 

The comments got reduced so much and i think i am able to getting you engaged in my  'Janana Ragasiyam' story. The sad part is even though it crossed 42 chapters, the real story is not yet started. Only after going to the Sangu nathar temple the story will get started. In each place and in unique scene one by one, they will come to know about their previous birth and started to work regaining their weapons to save the world. 

I described every enjoying scenes in detail since there is no enjoyment hereafter.. They will realize themself and the war will be started.  Now only the story is going to start.. we are going to travel with these six people.. only these six people will be there always and other characters will come and go.. This is my dream one but i couldn't able to make it..

I feel like you are getting bored in this plot and i don't want that to happen. My goal is to entertain you all and make you happy.. But i failed to make that in this few days.. May be because of my tight schedule or whatever.. So to entertain you i took a decision. 

Hereafter, Janana Ragasiyam will be updated only on Week ends (From next week).. In week days i am going to concentrate on my other stories. Right now, I have Mr & Mrs Mithran to continue.. and an epilogue for TT. I planned to concentrate on those. Hope this idea will help me to entertain you all.. Kindly give me suggestions or comments if you have any..

I hope you all are okay with my decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Vihaan did suriya namaskaram in the garden place once and prayed,

Vihaan mind voice- " Suriya deva, enna aseervatham pannunga. inaiku enaku kalyanam.. en valkai sirappa amaiah neenga thaan aseervatham pananum. En kudumbatha aseervatham pannunga."

The sun rays touched all over his body and Vihaan glowed in it.

Arjun- " anna oru thadava panna pothum.. sekram vaa. neramagidum.."

Vihaan bowed towards sun once and then turned towards him saying, " dei, oru thadava thaanda panen.. konjam iru daa"

Arjun- " vaa vaa, Mugurthathuku neramachu..". Vihaan joined Arjun and they came to the groom room.

Madhav is getting ready and looked at the mirror whistling a song.

Madhav- " vaa da mapla..mudincha?". Vihaan glared at him once and went to the restroom. Arjun started to get ready. 

Madhav- "Ajju, nee enna Suji ku match ah dress panna poriah?"

Arjun- " veshti sattai thaan. ithula enna matching iruku?", He said in a boring tone.

Madhav- "inaiku neeun Suji-um manamedai la nillunga, enakum un akkakum konja vela iruku"