Chapter 38

AN: No Prof read.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone showered blessings to the newly married couples. Vihaan and Madhav hugged each other. Then Madhav hugged Arjun, They both hugged tightly. Parents wiped their happy tears. The couples were said to sit in the Manamedai to do the pending rituals. 

Vihaan stood near Madhav and Dharshini stood near to Aishwarya. Arjun and Sujithra started to do the hospitality for all those who arrived for the marriage.  Some people in the Mandap are started to go to the lunch hall. 

Siva, Ranga and Brahma started to guide the couple in the rituals. Arjun and Sujithra are moving here and here while doing works. They are getting hell tired and it is clearly visible. Arjun need to be there in the lunch hall to monitor and also to serve the food. Sujithra is in the marriage hall and guided people to the marriage hall while giving the needed thing to the Prohidhars. 

Soon Arjun returned to the Manamedai and neared Vihaan. He called him aside and mumbled something in his ears. Vihaan moved away from Manamedai and neared Arjun. Arjun looked so tensed and so Sujithra too neared them. 

Vihaan- " enna da olarura? sapaadu pathalaya ipo vanthu solra?"

Siva, Rangan and Brahman looked at each other meaningfully. They turned and looked at their wives once and turned back.

Arjun- " Enakum ippo than solranga. unkita kanaku solirukangalamae athu padi thaan thinga ellam vangi samachurukangalam"

Vihaan- " naan kooda thanda kanaku sonen. ivlo kootam vaum nu ethir pakala, aanalum pathama pora alavuku ellam namma plan panalayae.."

Sujithra- " enna aachu?"

Arjun-" sapadu pathala Jiira kutty. inum mandapathula pathi aalunga sapdala.. "

Sujithra  got panicked and said, " enna aththaan ipadi solra? ethavathu hotel ku aal anupi sapadau vanga mudiumaanu kelu"

Arjun- " appavaium , mama vaium anupiten di. ketavaraikum engaium kidaikala.. sapadu ippo konjama thaan iruku"

Vihaan- " ivlo kamiah iruka? epadi daa? inum paathi peruku mela kalyanatha thane pathukitu irukaanga"

Arjun- " sapadu pudichu poiducho ennavo. ithuku epadi anna pathil solla mudium?"

Arjun- "illa anna. nee Madhav kita than ippo irukanum.. Naan un kita idea keka vanthaen anna"

They both looked at each other and gave a thought. Parvathi, Lakshmi and Saraswathi neared them with a blissful smile.

Parvathi- " ennachu?? yaen moonu perum oru mathiri irukeenga?". The trio looked at each other once. 

Lakshmi- " summa solunga, engaluku pulla mathiri thaan neenga. Naanga palaperuku kalyanam panni vachirukom. ethavathu enakagaluku therinja solrom."

Sujithra- " amma.. athu vanthu, sapadu konjam kammiah iruku. Neraiah thaan samaika solirunthom, aanalum", she blinked. 

Saraswathi- " adada ipo ena panrathu?", she didn't got panic, she said in a slow way patient with a blissful eyes.

Lakshmi- " neenga vera vaga vagaya sapadu podanum nu ninaipeengalae, avlo vagai ku enga porathu?"

Parvathi- " avlo vagaium konjam nerathula epadi samaika mudium?"

Vihaan- " apadi ellam ninaikala.. inga vanthirukuvanga vayiru neraiah saptu, manasu neraincah pothum"

Lakshmi-" appo sapadu kidaicha pothuma?"

Arjun- " amam maa, ungaluku ethavathu idea thonutha ma?"

Saraswathi - " sapadu kidaicha vangipiah ". The trio nodded their head suddenly and fastly. The trio elder ladies looked at each other with a smile.