Chapter 19

AN: No prof read kindly adjust. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

After having a blissful prayer, they all started to the temple. Sujithra and Arjun often steal glances. Sujithra didn't went to Arjun and this is the first time she maintained distance. 

Preetha- " pullainga konjam kooda marala illa"

Devi- " iva sonna avanunga marupadium choppu samma vachu soru vadichu kolumbi vachu kooda vilayaduvanga pola... "

Vihaan, Madhav exchanged glances between them while Dharshini and Aishwarya chuckled without making noise. Arjun and Sujithra are also there but they are not in the reality to understand what is happening. Sujithra is struggling to understanding the happening inside her and Arjun is struggling within himself for his changes. He is unable to see her like a kid. They share a love between them always but today he felt like a pinch of lust is mixed in that love. 

When everyone saw her like mother, he is the only one who saw her like his woman in that soft transparent saree. The blush she had is triggering him. It is gives goosebumps to him. Arjun and Sujithra is not here and their body just followed the crowd. 

Vihaan, Madhav, Dharshini and Aishwarya understood and completely felt them. Their struggles are also felt and so they didnt disturbed much. 

Devi- "enaku ore oru asai thaan. Madhav ku vara pora ponnum ivangala purinchukita pothum. antha ponu sariah illana apuraam..... , yosichu pakave bayama iruku. "

Preetha- "athellam sariah nadakkum. Namma Madhav ku Magalakshmi mathiri ponnu kidaipa. Nee summa kandathaium ninaichu kulapikatha.. ipadi unna kolapikitu romba strict ah irunthu thaan anga paaru en chellam onumae pesama tharaiah paathukitu varuthu."

Preetha and Devi stopped their walk. Youngsters too stopped. Devi turned to see Sujithra, she is looking down with a neutral face. Devi then turned towards Arjun and saw him, he too looked down. 

Devi- "Suji". Sujithra looked at her.

Devi- "Poo venum, kammiah iruku. poi vangitu vaa"

Sujithra- " naana? poova?", She blinked at her. 

Devi- "udane enaku vanga theriathu nu sollatha. Aththaan kooda than irupen nu adam pudika theiruthulla po, muthalla poi samiku poo vangitu vaa. Ajju kootitu po avala"

Arjun- "nana?", He looked at her with shock and confusion.

Preetha- "nee than da, ithukunu yaara koopda mudium?", she turned towards Devi and said, "nee vaa di polam. thideernu ithuka rendum ethuku nalla pulla vesam poduthu, seekram kalyanam panni vaika plan pannuthungalao?"

Devi- "irukum irukum. ithunga rendum sonna pecha ketutaa, boom thanguma?"

They both walked faster forwards. Dharshini and Aishwarya bite their lips to control their smile. 

Madhav- " Naan solala, enga amma romba vithayasama correct ah thappa yosipangannu"

Dharshini and Aishwarya giggled loudly. Sujithra hide herself behind Aishwarya. Arjun combed his hair and stood there not knowing whether to call Sujithra or not. 

Vihaan- "Shalu, nee papa va kootitu munnadi po. naanga poo vangitu varom"

Dharshini nodded and moved forwards. Sujithra once looked back at Arjun and he too sensed her gaze and looked up at him. They both looked at each other. They averted the gaze in  minutes. They both didnt signaled anything while looking at each other. but still felt an inner pierce at that look.