Chapter 9

No Prof read kindly adjust..

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning slowly everyone got up and started to do their chores. Rajan came to the Arjuns room to have a look at them. Arjun is sleeping in the middle having Vihaan and Madhav at either sides. 

Vihaan turned and back hugged Arjun, placing his hands on Madhav's waist. Arjun is hugging Madhav, placing his head on Vihaan's chest. Madhav placed his hands on both like hugging both. Madhav hands touched Vihaan too after hugging Arjun. They slept appearing like a sandwich. It looks like Vihaan and Madhav are trying to hug having Arjun in between. They are sleeping peacefully. Rajan felt bliss watching them, and stood there for sometime. 

Preetha- "inum oru paya enthirikalaya?", She came there to wake them up. 

Rajan- "sssh, satham podatha ma. enthirichura poranga.. thoongattum vidu."

Preetha- "saringa mama.", she left. Rajan too left within minutes. 

Slowly one by one got up and did their chores. After a while, Rohit family came with Sujithra. Sujithra rushed to Rajan and stood near to him. She fell on his feet and Rajan placed his hand on her head. 

Rajan- "santhosama iru ma.. 100 varusham santhosama vaalu. "

Sujithra- "Thanks thatha", She got up and Rajan hugged her. 

Rajan- " amam, unaku ipo exam illaya?". Sujithra blinked at him with a get caught look. 

Sujithra- "athu athu postponed agiruku thatha"

Rajan- "hmm, inum un kannuku poi solla kathukodukala pola", He mocked her with a gentle smile. 

Sujithra- "thatha, naan iruka vendama? peria aththaan nuku ponnu pakum pothu. enakum akka va pudika vendama? Enaku akka va pakanum nu thonuchu thatha. "

Rajan smiled and said, "appo nee akka va paka than vantha, apadi thane?"

Sujithra- "athu athu.. athu thatha.. akka va paka thaan vanthaen. apadiaye ellaraium", She looked down and her eyes travelled everywhere.

Rajan- " ithu Madhav vela thane?"

Sujithra widened her eyes and looked at him with shock, "thatha.."

Rajan- "chumma sollu thatha thane?"

Sujithra- " athu, naan thaan kaetaen anna kita.. athanala thaan anna, enakaga "

Raja chuckled and said, "nalla irukiah? padipu ellam epadi poguthu?"

Sujithra smiled and said, " super ah poguthu thatha. nanum super ah iruken "

Raja- "vanga mapla. Vaa ma Devi". Rohit and Devi fell on his feet and got blessings. Sujithra slowly moved without making noise and went to search for Arjun. 

Arjun is in the garden behind the home staring at the flower. Garden is behind the house. There is also steps built in the outside part of the house which ends in the garden. The steps leads to the upstairs in which Vihaan and Madhav is sitting and having coffee thinking about Arjun, especially the things happened at night. They both saw Arjun while thinking about him.  At the same time, Rajan too came to his room which is nearer to the steps. To be specific he came to the window and stared at the garden thinking about the things to discuss with Josiyar Naathan. 

Sujithra saw Arjun and neared him. 

Sujithra- "aththaan.."

Arjun- "vanthutiah? ipo thaan intha poova paathapo unna ninachaen, athukulla neeyae oru poova vanthutta"