Chapter 40

AN: No Prof read, kindly adjust

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 Everyone started their travel of enjoyment. The same semi sleeper bus with everyone in it. All the family members in it. This time, Sujithra and Arjun sat in the back seat next to Dharshini and Aishwarya. Elders didn't mind anything and went to sleep due to tiredness.  

Sujithra lied in Arjun's chest clutching her shirt placing her head on his chest and Arjun slept by hugging her, leaning on the seat. Vihaan and Madhav sat near to the Driver and talked with him. The bus stopped at the same place where it usually stop. 

Vihaan and Madhav looked back at them. Dharshini and Aishwarya looked at them. 

Vihaan- " nee poi kootitu vaa machan. naan keela poren". Madhav nodded.

Madhav stood up with a yarn and come to back seat. Aishwarya got up took two steps towards him and stopped him. 

Aishwarya- " enna venum?", She raised her eyebrows.

Madhav- " avangala elupanum.."

Aishwarya -" ethuku?"

Madhav- " night la epavum paal kudipanga rendu perum... ithu valakkam thane?"

Aishwarya- " thoongaravangala elupi ethuku paal kudukanum? venumna inthanga flask, ithula vangitu vaanga... rendu perula yaaravathu enthiricha kudukalam"

Madhav looked at her with confusion and then said, " papaku rest room ponum pola iruntha pogatumae.."

Aishwarya- " elupi anupanuma athuku? avalae enthiricha appo pathukalam.. Last two trip la avalu theva padala.. "

Madhav nodded, looked back at them once. Arjun and Sujithra are sleeping soundly. Sujithra clutched Arjuns shirt by placing her face in his neck while sleeping, whereas Arjun hugged her and slept leaning back. He then went down without disturbing them. 

Vihaan looked back at him once and asked,  " ennada nee matum vara? avanga enga?"

Madhav- " avanga thoonganumam"

Vihaan furrowed his eyebrows and said,  " ena puthusa rendu perum adam pudikuranga?"

Madhav- " adampudikurathu avanga illa un thangatchi thaan."

Vihaan -" Aishu va? ", He looked back at the bus once and then chuckled. 

Madhav- " hmm, thoongurangalam athunala disturb panna koodatham. avanga kita kooda poga vidala.. "

Vihaan- " oho apuram?", he enjoyed their care.

Madhav- " flask koduthuruka, venumna ithula paal vangikanumam.. avangala enthiricha appo kuduthukalam", he said with his unique expression.

Vihaan- " adada..". Vihaan looked at him with fake exclamation. Vihaan and Madhav giggled happily. 

Vihaan- " manasuku relax ah iruku Madhava.. nee sonna mathiri thaan nadakuthu"

Madhav- " namala nesikaravanga namma manasula irukura elaraium apadiyae ethupanga daa. palasa maranthutu intha flask la paal vangu".

Vihaan nodded, get the flask from him and went.  Aishwarya and Dharshini came down and sat in the chairs waiting for their coffee. 

Madhav- " coffee thane rendu perukum?". Aishwarya and Dharshini nodded their head. Within minutes, Madhav and Vihaan came to the same table with four cups. 

Again they happened the same song in the shop, 

(song: Kadavul thantha azhagiya vaazhvu  Film: Maayavi)