Chapter 24

AN: No Prof read. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Madhav- "intha project document eduthuko, apuram ithula irunthu konjam dress eduthuko, un berol la ithe pola irukanu pakalam, vaa"

Vihaan and Madhav took everything in a bag and moved to the old berol in his room. There too many dresses are here which are quite the same. 

Vihaan- " papa ivanuku pala visayam solla ninachuruka pola.. Kutty kutty cloth ah neraiah iruku.."

Madhav- " silatha mattum eduthu vai. Ajju kandu pudika mudiatha padi.. avana inaiku night varaikum intha pakkam vara koodathu."

Vihaan- "athu easy, pathukalam". They both return back to their room and started packing. As planned Arjun didn't come to the old Berol since he is busy with other stuffs. Vihaan gave him many work to do after he came from browsing center. 

They all then packed their things and assembled in the hall to get started. Rajan blessed everyone. While blessing Arjun, He hugged Arjun tightly and then kissed his forehead. 

Rajan- " naan epavum solrathu thaan. romba settai panatha. patharama irukanum. nee ipo thani aal illa.", he gestured Sujithra to come near to them. Sujithra came there with a smile. He clubbed both their hands and said, " Eppavum santhosama irunga. gnabagam irukatum, neenga oru usuru thaan"

Arjun and Sujithra fell on his feet at the same time. Vihaan and Madhav exchanged glances. Then they started their travel back to Chennai. 

Madhav started driving, Vihaan sat next to him. Arjun and Sujithra sat at middle row. After 20 mins Madhav stopped near the bus stand. Arjun and Sujithra looked at each other in confusion. 

Vihaan started to speak in his phone, "hello... naanga vanthutom. enga irukeenga?"

Vihaan then signaled Madhav and he stopped in a corner. Arjun and Sujithra peeked to see who is there. They cheered loudly when they saw Dharshini and Aishwarya. 

Vihaan- " ssh, satham podatheenga. night neram ithu". Both became silent but their eyes shined. 

Arjun got down before Vihaan, jogged to them and got their bags. Vihaan and Madhav smirked. Sujithra is waiting for them in the car eagerly. Once the trio neared the car, Vihaan helped in arranging their bags under the seat and he returned to his place. Dharshini and Aishwarya happily joined them. 

Arjun- " enna anni vareenganu sollave illaya?"

Dharshini- " naan avarkita solitenae. unkita sollalaya?"

Sujithra- " oh appo ini neenga mama ta thaan soluveengala? enga kita ellam sollamateengala?", She mocked with innocent voice and look. 

Aishwarya- "intha kurumbum kulanthai thanamum ungaluku epadi? koodave poranthatha illa engayachum special training poneengala?"

Arjun- " Maddy than enga vathiyar akka"

Sujithra- " kurumbuku ku dictionary ae en annan thaan. special class ku sollava? fees kooda theva illa..  Neenga vantha matum pothum", she said the last line in a cinematic phase exactly in a mocking way.

Arjun- " amam neenga vantha mattum pothum.". Aishwarya screwed both their ears and they both giggled at her with little hissing.

Madhav bite his lips to hide the smile and concentrated on the road. Vihaan noticed this via corner of his eyes. He understood Madhav have feelings for her. 

For some time, Arjun, Dharshini, Sujithra and Aishwarya chit chatted. Then Sujithra slowly slept leaning on Arjun's shoulder. Arjun patted her gently and he too slept within minutes. Song is played in the car with a minimal sound and they all listened to that music with their own thoughts.