Chapter 44

AN: No prof read, kindly adjust.

----------------------------------------------------------

They arranged their luggage in the car and settled in it. Arjun and Madhav exchanged glances. Madhav winked at Arjun, Arjun smiled naughtily and nodded his head. 

Arjun- " anna, naan vandi oturen".

Vihaan looked at him giving a questioning look. Arjun just winked at him with naughtiness. Vihaan smiled and gave the key to him. Arjun got the key and moved towards the driver seat. Sujithra glared at him for seconds and then blinked. 

Sujithra mind voice- " sanda potrukomae, ippo pinnadi poi utkarunuma?  aththaana vitutu epadi pinnadi poi utkarurathu? ipo enna panrathu?", She blinked not knowing what to do.

Vihaan-" nee munnadi utkanthuko papa. naan shalu kooda utkanthukaren.". Sujithra looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

Vihaan- " enna irunthalum nee senior ithuku mela unaku sollanuma enna?", He said with naughty filled eyes with a smile. 

Sujithra nodded as no with a smile and moved to the front seat. Vihaan and Dharshini in the middle seats whereas Madhav and Aishwarya sat at last seats. Arjun smirked at Sujithra when she came to sit at the front side. 

Sujithra- " naan inum kovamatha iruken, nee onum karpanai panikatha.. etho mama ketarenu thaan naan munnadi utkaruren.."

Arjun- " naan ethuvum ninaikala. nee kovathulayae iru, athu thaan enakum venum..", he smiled mysteriously with naughtiness.

Sujithra gave him a doubtful look with furrowed eyebrows. She didn't expect this answer from him, she thought he will plead to her in a cute way but he didn't mind her and started the car. They started the journey happily.

Madhav made a mini screen between each seats (ie, between front and middle and between middle and the back.). Once they got seated, Vihaan expanded the screen cloth and covered it completely after they seated. 

Dharshini- " ithu yaaru idea?", She asked with a little chuckle.

Vihaan- " Maddy odathu thaan."

Dharshini- " Arjun, suji kaga vaa?"

Vihaan-" illa namakaga..". Dharshini raised her eyebrows. Vihaan winked at her and extended his hands nodding his head. Dharshini fell on him with a smile and wrap her hands around his neck. Vihaan hugged her with a smile.

Vihaan- " Arjun vandi oturathum, Madhav intha screen pottathum.. ellame namakaga thaan."

They started to speak in huskily in a very low voice, only they can hear it.

Dharshini- " ithellam ethuku?", She raised one eyebrow at him.

Vihaan tugged her front hair behind her ear and said, " namma rendu perum sangadapadama santhosama namakana nimishatha anupavika". 

Dharshini- " anubavikurathunna? ipadi paathutu irukuratha?", She joined in his play.

Vihaan nodded as yes with naughty filled eyes and said, " amam. yaen nee enna ninacha?". Dharshini widened her eyes in shock when he said yes. She blinked at him moving her head as no. 

Vihaan- " nee enna ninacha? un nethila oru kiss kodupen na? athuvum en kaiah athu istathuku vitutu", He kissed her forehead and his hand picked her waist. 

Vihaan- "illa un kannathula, annaiku mathiri ipadi mutham koduthu kadipen nu ninachiah?", He kissed her cheeks and bite a little. 

Vihaan- " illa un uthadula..", He started to nipple her lower lip and deepened the kiss. They parted when there is need for air. Dharshini turned pink in blushing.