Chapter 4

AN: No Prof read kindly adjust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, Aishwarya and Dharshini travelled in the bus which leads to Dharshini' s home. Dharshini on the window side and Aishwarya next to Dharshini. The bus stopped in an usual place for break and slowly one by one the passengers got down to do their chores. 

Aishwarya- "unaku iranganuma di?"

Dharshini- "illa vendam. unaku?"

Aishwarya- "vendam"

They both looked at the time and watched the surrounding. A little distance away, girls saw Madhav and Vihaan with the coffee cups standing near to the car in the dim light. Madhav is also having two cups in hands and Vihaan is having two cups in hands. Vihaan is transferring the coffee between the two cups vice versa to make the coffee get rid of hotness and Madhav watched him.

Dharshini- "Enaku muthiruchunnu ninaikuren. yenga paathalum avaru thaan theriuraru.."

Aishwarya- "yendi imagination thane, atha kooda nalla panna matiah? athula kooda un aaluku tea aathura velaiah koduppa??"

Dharshini widened her eyes and asked, "unakum theriurara?"

Aishwarya- "athanae, appo..", Both the Girls slowly realized that they are real. They opened the window of their seat widely and watched them. Vihaan and Madhav are talking something. Madhav is just holding two cups of coffee. Their head hairs waved due to the wind. There is a calmness in both their eyes. 

Aishwarya- "Rendu perum irukanga, aana antha aruntha vaala kaanume?"

Dharshini- "Nanum athae thaan ninachaen, Arjun enga? irukura mathiriyae therialayae"

Aishwarya- "late panitan nu vitutu vanthutangalo?"

Dharshini - "appo avan nalaiku epadi varuvaan?". They both looked at each other and then turned towards the men. 

Once Vihaan is satisfied with the hotness of the coffee, he throwed the empty cup away. He leaned on the car and switched on the light. Arjun is sleeping in the seat hugging himself peacefully.

Aishwarya- "antha pacha kulanthai car kulla thoonguthu di", she teased looking at them without averting her gaze. Dharshini chuckled looking at them without averting her gaze.

Vihaan patted him, shook him and moved away. Arjun opened the door, got down, rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms with an yarning. Unexpectedly, Arjun's hand dashed on Vihaan's hand and the coffee cup fell down with coffee. Arjun turned towards Vihaan with a shock. Madhav started to laugh loudly. Vihaan left out a long breathe.

Dharshini and Aishwarya giggled closing their mouth witnessing it. Aishwarya's smiled remained in her lips, witnessing Madhav's laugh. 

Vihaan had his hands on his hip and glared at Arjun. Arjun raised his hand like surrendered, said something placing his hand on his chest and jogged away. Vihaan slapped his forehead and Madhav extended his hand offering coffee to Vihaan while laughing.

Madhav and Vihaan started to have coffee with a little talk but they often looked at the direction Arjun went. Arjun came there within minutes with the coffee cup. He was blowing a little air to the coffee cup since it is hot. Vihaan gulped his remaining coffee, got the coffee cup from him and started to transfer it between cups to make it cold.  Madhav threw his cup away and leaned on the car asking something to Arjun. 

Arjun is actually telling, may be explaining with actions to him. His hands draw patterns in the air while talking. Vihaan while doing his chore, often looked at Arjun via corner of his eyes controlling his smile. Madhav looked at him with smiling eyes and said something as a reply to him, may be a teasing reply.