Chapter 54 -- M

AN: No Prof read, kindly adjust.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In Arjun's room, 

Once they entered the room, Arjun locked the door. He lifted her the next moment and circled her.. Sujithra giggled at his happiness. 

Arjun- " poi refresh agitu vaa..". He left her down and kissed her forehead. 

Sujithra chuckled and asked, " aththaan, saree ah katanum?", she raised her one eyebrow while asking. 

Arjun- " athellam vendam, unaku naan eduthu vaikaren enna podanumnu.."

Sujithra chuckled and said, " antha gown thane..", her eyes twinkled. 

Arjun -" yes, iniaku namma kanavu ellam ovonna nijam aaga poguthu.. ", He hugged her, rubbed his nose with hers and said, " inaiku en enaku eluthi anupina un asai ah ellam niraivetha poren...  "

Sujithra tip toed, wrapped her hands around him and kissed his cheeks. 

Arjun- " enna seendatha jiira, apuram ipove arambichuduven. first poi kulichutu vaa.. nammaloda first time, namma imagine panna mathiri thaan irukanum.. ". he said with dream filled eyes. 

She chuckled at him and then moved to refresh herself. After minutes, she came out and Arjun waited for her with his dress in hand.

Arjun- " jewels ellam potutu irukatha, enaku kalata kadupa irukum..", he told with a teasing smile.

Sujithra- " ithellam over aththaan.."

Arjun- " please di chella kutty", he pinched her cheeks and then said, " aththaan oru 5 mins vanthiduven.. athukulla ready agidu..", He went with whistling. 

Sujithra giggled and started to change to the outfit he chose for her. 

Arjun came there in five minutes as he said and looked at her. Sujithra turned to him and looked at him with shock. 

Sujithra- " aththaan ithu ena kallaatam ah iruku

Sujithra- " aththaan ithu ena kallaatam ah iruku.. ne matum casual ah vanthiruka, enna matum ipadi bommai mathiri ready aga soliruka"

Arjun- " Yean enakaga potuka matiah?", There is a change his gaze.