Chapter 46

AN: No Prof read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun shouted looking at the river, " Sujithra, Sujithra, Sujithra...". Dharshini and Aishwarya came out of the cave and neared the river since something is pushing in them. 

They soon saw some waves in the river. They hoped the the trio are returning back. As expected, Madhav and Vihaan came out of the river carrying Sujithra. Arjun was shocked to the core. 

Arjun- " Madhava, Anna ... Jiiraa..", he rushed to them, pulled them out and took Sujithra in his hands. 

Madhav and Vihaan fell on the ground and coughed a little. Dharshini and Aishwarya started to check on Madhav and Vihaan. Then, 

Dharshini- " Arjun konjam avala keela vidu naan treat pananum". Arjun nodded and placed her down. 

Aishwarya checked her pulse and Dharshini started to give a push at her stomach. Aishwarya quickly rubbed her face and slapped it. Meanwhile, Arjun is giving first aid to both Vihaan and Madhav. Arjun is helping them to get refreshment. 

Aishwarya- " Suji ma, Suji... ". Water came out from Sujithra mouth due to the push. 

Dharshini and Aishwarya both keep their hands in the middle of a chest and pushed there gently. Slowly the rain too stopped and the clouds cleared. The sun rays fell on the rocks and also on the six people. 

Aishwarya raised Sujithra, kept her in sitting position and held her. Dharshini gave a high slap and pat on her back. Sujithra took a breathe with a gasp. Guys looked at her. 

Tears flown from Sujithra eyes. Dharshini wiped it and hugged her. Aishwarya hugged her from back. Madhav, Vihaan and Arjun neared them. 

Dharshini- " naan ethanayo peruku treatment pathirukaan. intha alavuku thudichathilla di."

Sujithra, with a smile, in a weak tone said, " naan nalla than iruken ka"

Aishwarya -" Valikutha ma? en kannu kalunguthu?"

Sujithra- " illa akka. konjam tired ah iruku. mathapadi i am fine.". 

Aishwarya- " un kaila kayira kaanum? thannila vilunthuducha?". 

Sujithra touched her hand with a little shock and nodded with thoughts. Aishwarya and Dharshini moved a little once Madhav and Vihaan neared. 

Madhav cupped her face, kissed her forehead and said, " romba bayanthutiah?"

Sujithra -" light ah anna. first time nerla pakuren la athaan.". Vihaan had little tears in his eyes. 

Sujithra blinked at him and extended her arms since she felt very tired. Vihaan hugged her gently. 

Vihaan- " ivlo bayatha vachukitu ethuku unaku intha velai? thanikulla mayangalama?"

Sujithra- " bayam ellam poiduchu mama, ini next time pogum pothu bayam irukaathu"

Madhav- " thirupium ah? ethuku marupadium? kolupu koodi pochu unaku", He screwed her ears.

Sujithra -" aah, anna. naan antha box ah vituten thanni kullaye. ivlo kastapatu atha edukama pogalama?"

Vihaan- " itho iruku antha box. nee en kaila thaan vacha.. ". Sujithra eyes shined looking at the box. Her tears too stopped. She smiled automatically.

Dharshini- " appo ithuku thaan aluthiah?". Sujithra nodded her head and looked at Arjun. Arjun, who is looking at her till now without any word, now averted his gaze from her. 

Arjun neared Madhav and tied the holy thread in his hand back. Madhav looked at Arjun, but Arjun looked down unable to meet his eyes. Madhav can understand his feelings. He left out a long breathe shaking his head.