Chapter 53 -- M

AN: No Prof read kindly adjust..

------------------------------------------------------------

In Madhav's room, The room is decorated in a nice way and the bed is fully covered with flowers. Aishwarya tensed up a little and tried hard to mask her emotions. The bed is very beautifully decorated. Aishwarya stopped her way to bed. 

Madhav- " naan poi first kulichutu vantharen,.. apuram nee polam..". Aishwarya nodded her head. 

As per the elders instruction, she took a pair of new clothes and placed it on the bed. She bite her lips and blushed a little thinking about the incidents that are going to happen. 

Madhav came out and Aishwarya went in without sparing glance at him. Madhav looked at the dress which is kept in bed. He chuckled a little and started to wore it. Aishwarya came within seconds. She started to dress herself up with little jewels. And then there is a silence in the environment. Madhav understood her. 

Madhav- " sapdariah Waru? pasikutha?". Aishwarya nodded as no automatically. 

Madhav- " enaku pasikuthu waru.. company kudukariah?". Aishwarya looked at him and there is no lust in it. It is filled with bliss as usual. 

Aishwarya- " sari vanga sapdalam..". She started to arrange and they both started to have the food. Aishwarya often noticed his face but there is no change in it. 

They both finished and then Aishwarya arranged and moved it aside

Madhav- " evlo neram than velai pakura mathiri nadika pora.. rendu peru sapta parel ah thalli vaika unaku ivlo nerama waru.."

Aishwarya looked at him once and then neared him. 

Madhav- " ennachu thideernu unaku? en sandakari ah kaanum

Madhav- " ennachu thideernu unaku? en sandakari ah kaanum..". Aishwarya looked down not knowing what to day. Madhav leaned on the head board of the bed. 

Madhav- " naan sonathu thaan waru, un istapadi than ellame. apuramum yaen nee ivlo tension ah iruka??"

Aishwarya- " athellam onum illa Maddy"