Chapter 27

AN: No Prof read.. Kindly adjust.

-------------------------------------------------------

Madhav and Sujithra after a while composed themselves and returned home. Vihaan is sitting in hall watching TV. Sujithra entered and looked at him with a get caught look. At the same time, At the same time, Dharshini and Aishwarya too came. 

Madhav and Vihaan welcomed them

Madhav and Vihaan welcomed them. Sujithra smiled at them without muttering anything. She is not sure whether they know anything or not. She just maintained silence. Dharshini and Aishwarya looked at each other sensing a change in the environment. 

Dharshini- " Arjun enga kaanum?". Vihaan looked at Madhav without answering her.

Vihaan- "avan ulla irupaan"

Madhav- " romba adichutiah?"

Vihaan- " apuram paratu vilava eduka mudium?". Sujithra now understood that everyone knows the truth. 

Dharshini- "adicheengala?", she asked him with a shock. Sujithra slowly moved away and went to Kitchen.

Vihaan- " 5 varushama marachurukan. naan vera enna panuvennu nee ethir pakura?"

Madhav- " athu 6 varushamam da, flash news"

Aishwarya- " ipo ithu romba mukiama?", She glared at him. Madhav raised his hand signaling surrender. 

Dharshini- " naan poi pakuren"

Vihaan- " Dinner ungalukum sethae samachidarom. Hostel food venam, saptutu kilambunga". Aishwarya and Dharshini nodded and moved to Arjun room. 

Inside, Arjun sat in the bed cupping his left cheek. Dharshini and Aishwarya looked at him with pity. 

Dharshini- "Arjun"

Arjun looked above in surprise and called, "anni, akka.. vanga vanga". He still didn't moved his hand from his cheek.

Both Dharshini and Aishwarya sat in front of him in the chairs. At the same time, Sujithra too came there having ice cubes in her hand. Sujithra sat next to him and chuckled naughtily. Arjun gave her an innocent look.